LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

I wasn't too worried about it and was going to let it slide. But now I'm kinda sad we never got our gift cards @DNice26 @init.6 :LOL::(
You kinda shoulda said something to me over the last year about them not fulfilling this. Would have happily gotten to the bottom of it. I hate seeing posts like this after the fact when we can’t make it right.

You kinda shoulda said something to me over the last year about them not fulfilling this. Would have happily gotten to the bottom of it. I hate seeing posts like this after the fact when we can’t make it right.
It's seriously not a big deal, we got a ton of stuff that weekend already. We were more than made right already. Just a random thought as I put the gs53 back in the bag tomorrow and put off getting another adaptor. Will just delete, wasnt meant to be taken that way. 👍

It's seriously not a big deal, we got a ton of stuff that weekend already. We were more than made right already. Just a random thought as I put the gs53 back in the bag tomorrow and put off getting another adaptor. Will just delete, wasnt meant to be taken that way. 👍
No reason to delete. I will reach out to someone to see if we can get our hands on something. We never want anybody to not have the perfect golf trip and this was owed from the company and not received. I just wish we knew before the company closed so we could have assured it to happen.

Back