EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

I still have been experimenting with balls, trying to prep for this. Based on everything I have read, the ChromeSoft X is supposed to spin more than the regular ChromeSoft. However, yesterday, I played regular ChromeSoft on the front 9 and X on the back. The regular spun back with full wedges more than once, which I personally hate. The X would stop right at the ball mark. I am confused, LOL.
well now I'm even more excited to see what ball you end up picking since that is very confusing :ROFLMAO:

I just bought my first Calloway club in a while in preparation for this event, and specifically because I anticipate playing a lot of 3W off the tee at this event, especially on 16 and 18 on the Champions course.

I just bought my first Calloway club in a while in preparation for this event, and specifically because I anticipate playing a lot of 3W off the tee at this event, especially on 16 and 18 on the Champions course.
What did you acquire?

That's probably a good idea. As I was thinking my way around the course, I kept thinking, ok hitting 4i off the tee here, 3w here, maybe driver a time or two, on the range :ROFLMAO:. I received some advice to avoid the water, so that was my plan of action. Can't wait to see how the Epic Max 3w plays for you!

We're up next! The guys at the most recent experiences have completely energized the forum. We have a tall task ahead of us to keep up the momentum that has been generating in the forum. No pressure 😰.

11 days to go.

We're up next! The guys at the most recent experiences have completely energized the forum. We have a tall task ahead of us to keep up the momentum that has been generating in the forum. No pressure 😰.

11 days to go.

The weather should be perfect that time of year. But with that, comes wind. Have fun!

11 days to go.
No pressure at all! THP is behind you! This is going to be a great one!

11 days to go.
Technically, there is one experience between now and us haha. It's shocking, but The Data Experience by Shotscope is actually Nov 5-7th. JB is a busy man.

Some tough news to deliver.

With careful thought, we have moved this event to 2022. Unfortunately travel rules in place will keep our partner Shot Scope from coming here until after the event takes place and one of our winners of this lucky trip has been injured.

Rather than just wing it, we thought it best to move the event to 2022, bring Shot Scope to it, as well as @Cruskater and @Danimal and invite a couple of more THPers to join into the fun as well.

Crazy part is...There might just be some new stuff too.
Technically, there is one experience between now and us haha. It's shocking, but The Data Experience by Shotscope is actually Nov 5-7th. JB is a busy man.
@V14_Heels you're up next. Shot Scope was moved to 2022.

The weather should be perfect that time of year. But with that, comes wind. Have fun!
Two things:

1. I was taught that weather is never discussed relative to THP experiences, LOL.

2. Isn’t it an oxymoron to say that the weather is perfect, but that it also will be windy?

Joking aside, I played golf in Miami (Key Biscayne) in November of ‘19, and it was perfect weather, sunshine, dead calm, temperature in the 80’s.

11 days to go.
You guys got this! Trust me, we'll be here cheering you all on. Excited to see the Match course, the Bear Trap and the rest of the Champion Course, and friendships made!

Excited to see what @JasonFinleyCG and Keenan have in store for you all! Going to be outstanding, I'm sure!!

And just for you @Bernoulli

I know I just posted, but seriously so excited to follow you guys along! Thread is already at 1,000, and myself and lots of other THPers will make sure to provide the support while in FL!

How'd I miss that memo! My THP Experiences thread is COMPLETELY INACCURATE NOW.

Only off by one. One edit and it's good to go.
Screenshot_20211027-174047_Chrome.jpg

Two things:

1. I was taught that weather is never discussed relative to THP experiences, LOL.

2. Isn’t it an oxymoron to say that the weather is perfect, but that it also will be windy?

Joking aside, I played golf in Miami (Key Biscayne) in November of ‘19, and it was perfect weather, sunshine, dead calm, temperature in the 80’s.

Did you play at Crandon on Key Biscayne? I have played there 6 times.

Weather will be better than upstate NY! Warm and windy is much better than cold and windy.

Did you play at Crandon on Key Biscayne? I have played there 6 times.
Yes. It was a fun course. I enjoyed seeing the crocodiles, as compared to alligators. The raccoons were a bit on the aggressive side, but I was deemed to be ok once I went through the rabies vaccination. JK.

Back