The 2022 Morgan Cup is Headed to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

The weather here is seriously depressing, I have all but given up on being able to play golf the rest of this year but now I'm fired up.

YESSSSSSSS. I've heard of some great courses in MS, but haven't gotten a chance to play some, @Parrot were going to have to make a trip happen soon!
Yes sir. There are some great courses in the coast.

Guys - wanna see some mossy oak goodness?
Bonus if you like Wesley and George Bryan

Grab a drink and enjoy. Its pretty long.

I'm definitely checking this out

Courses look awesome.
Only about a 4 hour drive for me.

Checking out the courses. They look amazing. I don’t know if I have ever been to MS

Another beautiful venue for an awesome event! (y)

Can’t wait to get the Albatross membership and sign up! Gonna be a crazy year for me so it would be fun to potentially let off some steam with this!

Unreal................Amazing..............Wow!!

mossyoak_1.jpg

I don't think this has been posted.

Still so pumped that it's at two courses!! Competition is going to be big since no one can get comfortable on the course since there will be a second course to worry about!

Still so pumped that it's at two courses!! Competition is going to be big since no one can get comfortable on the course since there will be a second course to worry about!
I love that too. The Morgan Cup hasn't had 2 courses since 2018 at Hammock Beach. Super cool

Top notch venue for a top notch event! Can’t wait to find out more!

Looks awesome and I have never been to Mississippi. I could knock another state off my list.

Back