The Internet Golfer Off Course

@Canadan I’ll deliver a handful of ChromeSoft X balls with the next cookie drop off if you promise to play a round with them and report back

New Grips
New Shafts
New Driver Shaft
Not irons from multiple years ago.

Nothing in hte bag older than 12 months at any given time from its release.
Can THPers put that bag together for him? A forum thread named "What Dan is Playing in 2022"

Actually, I planned to get my 110 protos back in the bag but there's epoxy down the shaft that I need to get a longer drill bit to clear out.

Just haven't had time, and now I am terrified of swing weight hahaha

Listening now, I'll probably be live posting also before I forget anything.

I'm guilty of lasering a flag while someone else is. One reason is my friends are morons and will shoot a tree or not share the yardage with the rest of us. Its also part of my routine. I'm usually out of the cart, laser in hand, before the cart settles. Shoot it, grab a club and be ready to go. Along with Dan, I can't stand waiting for birdie man to take his box, but is dicking around in the cart instead.
One of the nice things about having both GPS and laser is that I can cross-check them. If I'm getting 127 to the middle on my watch and one of my friends shoots a middle pin and calls it 148, I assume he probably lasered something other than the pin. I'll either ask him to re-shoot it, or shoot it myself.

The guys in my regular group are pretty good about it - first one to the tee box on a par 3 shoots the pin and calls it out to everybody. If our balls are close in the fairway and he shoots his and gives me distance, I'll just do the math according to how far my ball is from his. No need to move 8 yards forward and shoot it again, that's well within my margin of error.

@Canadan I’ll deliver a handful of ChromeSoft X balls with the next cookie drop off if you promise to play a round with them and report back
haha, I've played CSX, they are great.

Can THPers put that bag together for him? A forum thread named "What Dan is Playing in 2022"
You saw what happened when I told THPers they could decide whether I wear joggers or not, right?

I can't do slow but anger is in my wheelhouse.

Good stuff. Love the off topic tangents. Formality is boring ;)

Actually, I planned to get my 110 protos back in the bag but there's epoxy down the shaft that I need to get a longer drill bit to clear out.

Just haven't had time, and now I am terrified of swing weight hahaha
Now lets explore this example. How long have you had these shafts in your possession? And you test them and immediately go back to your others.
And for the swing weight, we can kill two birds with one stone (no birds will be harmed). Change your grip style.

I can't do slow but anger is in my wheelhouse.

Good stuff. Love the off topic tangents. Formality is boring ;)
Every time @JB comes on, I make sure to take the chat on some weird tangent that usually adds two topics into the mix.. This one was awesome because we really had a great chat about the GPS v Rangefinder that has been on my mind for a while.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I've had some fun with spin in the tech studio... Some of it is absolutely shocking.

I know people get super wrapped up in shafts, but I think golf ball is CRITICAL.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000.........000000000000% @Canadan Preach on!

Every time @JB comes on, I make sure to take the chat on some weird tangent that usually adds two topics into the mix.. This one was awesome because we really had a great chat about the GPS v Rangefinder that has been on my mind for a while.

Glad you enjoyed it.
The best part was, we didnt get to any of the topics we said we were going to cover haha.

You saw what happened when I told THPers they could decide whether I wear joggers or not, right?

Yeah.. They said yes.. Then you pretended like you didn't hear them.. Bad example for the children Dan..

Have this one teed up for tomorrow.

I've had some fun with spin in the tech studio... Some of it is absolutely shocking.

I know people get super wrapped up in shafts, but I think golf ball is CRITICAL.
That is very true. I don’t understand someone playing a ProV1X while shopping for a $300 shaft that reduces spin.

Now lets explore this example. How long have you had these shafts in your possession? And you test them and immediately go back to your others.
And for the swing weight, we can kill two birds with one stone (no birds will be harmed). Change your grip style.
To what?

I do. I thought it was great!

I bought awful ones. I have regret.

Let a friend help you.

Let a friend help you.

Does the ankle bracelet come free with purchase?

Does the ankle bracelet come free with purchase?

im sure we could find a pair with “Juicy” stamped on the back for you

Back