The Internet Golfer Off Course

Something heavier or lighter to get your SW right if you need that.
Or maybe something that is current in the last 5 years?
Or something that feels better?

Why NOT? You can troll @JB behind you
If we are on the golf course, he is only in front of me because he hit it 7000 yards. Im two shots in before his swing trigger :ROFLMAO:

I am liking this JB. Between this thread and the rivalry thread, it is like a Comedy Central roast

I am liking this JB. Between this thread and the rivalry thread, it is like a Comedy Central roast

Ya know, we are here to please. @Canadan is a good egg, probably getting ready to be a frozen egg, but still one you would crack to have on a burger.

You saw what happened when I told THPers they could decide whether I wear joggers or not, right?
I bought awful ones. I have regret.
We made the right decision! And you answered my rebuttal yourself. You bought awful ones. I showed you the way, multiple times in that thread with Macade and you passed. Now to be fair, they are on the pricey side, and I would allow the Primo option posted earlier :LOL:

I agree with these statements. Dan needs to step away from the Tour V...

Not that I am one to talk as I consider pulling the binky X100s back out....

This is nicer than he usually is to me, so it's fine lmao

Oh gawd, there is a "Team Jogger" in here. Must be leg shavers or those people that think Annies Mac and Cheese is good.

We made the right decision! And you answered my rebuttal yourself. You bought awful ones. I showed you the way, multiple times in that thread with Macade and you passed. Now to be fair, they are on the pricey side, and I would allow the Primo option posted earlier :LOL:
As it turns out, 100 dollars on something I would wear does sound better than 51 dollars on something I absolutely do not haha

Oh gawd, there is a "Team Jogger" in here. Must be leg shavers or those people that think Annies Mac and Cheese is good.
You had an opportunity with the ankle bracelet army and just let it slide. Kind of a let down.

you're getting soft in your old age... And I don't mean doughy.

It might even help with his driver swing.

Also I only got about 15 minutes in on my way to work this morning but my god. Slow play is absolutely a product of not playing ready golf. I was behind a foursome earlier this year. Two carts. Both carts and all four players went to one ball, waited for that person to hit. Then all four went to the next ball and so on. For ALL 18 holes. It was a nightmare

I think they believe if you are wearing joggers, you have to shave down the insulation!

I agree with these statements. Dan needs to step away from the Tour V...

Not that I am one to talk as I consider pulling the binky X100s back out....
The funny part is, I haven't used Tour V in a long time. A few rounds before and during the Mizuno event because I wanted to rep Mizuno there, and that's pretty much it.. My buddy has my set of Tour V's locally right now, and my backup set is in the 921 Tours that are in the Tech Studio haha - 10 feet away from where Josh is currently roasting me.

Present and accounted for for Team Jogger! Those other two things though, hell no :ROFLMAO:

I was typing a response. Then I had a thought that stating one's allegiance may have a positive or negative effect on future interactivity. So.. I plead the 5th...

I was typing a response. Then I had a thought that stating one's allegiance may have a positive or negative effect on future interactivity. So.. I plead the 5th...
As a leg shaver? How horrifying for you.

The funny part is, I haven't used Tour V in a long time. A few rounds before and during the Mizuno event because I wanted to rep Mizuno there, and that's pretty much it.. My buddy has my set of Tour V's locally right now, and my backup set is in the 921 Tours that are in the Tech Studio haha - 10 feet away from where Josh is currently roasting me.

Nice.. The tour V is a solid shaft. If you like it, you like it..

As a leg shaver? How horrifying for you.

The funny thing is I am a bit of a hairless person. I look shaved even though I do not.. lol..

Back