The Internet Golfer Off Course

I was typing a response. Then I had a thought that stating one's allegiance may have a positive or negative effect on future interactivity. So.. I plead the 5th...
They are CURRENTLY letting me in to the Grandaddy. Though that may change now that I've declared allegiance to joggers lol

They are CURRENTLY letting me in to the Grandaddy. Though that may change now that I've declared allegiance to joggers lol

I hope your enjoy it. It may be your last. LOL....

• Haha
Reactions: JB
If it is, it will be a great first and last experience :D

For sure!! I think you will be coming down off that high for a few months...

opphhh… friends don’t let friends golf joggers

I’d like to see @Canadan in my favorite ball, Srixon Z-Star XV. The yellow is optional.

I was very intrigued when @JB mentioned the heat map for the greens. Now I have a new feature to look for in a GPS device. I may start trying out the quadrant approach and hope for the best with my putting. I’ve been missing in all the right spots, so maybe I can try to fine tune my aim point.

Great listen. I thought the Internet Golfer part was hilarious. Of course I agreed, thinking he was arguing semantics for the first shaft guy, but the second shaft guy explained it exactly how I think.

Let a friend help you.

Just looking at those... I'm a nope... big big nope!

I spent quite a bit of time with Srixon balls a couple years ago. Quite a few still in my 'trophy' case from memorable rounds and shots.
Based on our ball fitting videos you would be closer to Q-Star Tour
@hackitup check out the YouTube channel for those.

And @Canadan could play DIVIDE and then of course what comes next? CONQUER

Based on our ball fitting videos you would be closer to Q-Star Tour
@hackitup check out the YouTube channel for those.

And @Canadan could play DIVIDE and then of course what comes next? CONQUER
I do like the Q-Star Tour.

I don’t always get to give restaurants a first chance! My wife has seen people come into the hospital in gastric distress and refuses to go to wherever they came from. :LOL: It’s not the worst problem to have 🤷‍♂️

I like how @JDax can play it, and somehow get over it mentally...

..maybe it's because there is no more room for thoughts up there in that dome of his
There goes that fear of change thing again

hahahaha

I really really really hope the bring out the divide in the Z star..
What do you think is post between Q-Star Tour and Z-Star for you?

Great show guys. The rivalry is going to be very interesting.

I'm digesting this in small bites through various interruptions.

For me, restaurants always get a second chance. Sometimes it was just a bad day or a staffing problem or whatever. If the first is bad and the second is bad again, they don't get a third chance.

As it relates to golf balls, they get a lot more latitude unless they're just obviously a horrible mismatch. If I'm trying a new ball, I like to give it at least a month/10-12 rounds before I decide whether to stick with it or move on.

Back