The Internet Golfer Off Course

What do you think is post between Q-Star Tour and Z-Star for you?

sorry? I am not understanding the question. Post?

Not sure why post was there. Change that word to difference

I guess I need to be more specific. When I say Z star, I am thinking about the XV model. The difference between the Z star and Q star I think would actually be pretty small. Maybe a slight bump in firmness and spin. I think there is a cover difference as well. So the Z star "should" spin more. But I dont have numbers to back up that.

I feel like I need to construct two bags...

A @JB bag, and an Anti @JB bag.
So based on what has been said so far, the Anti @JB bag is whatever is in your current bag already lol

You're halfway there!

I guess I need to be more specific. When I say Z star, I am thinking about the XV model. The difference between the Z star and Q star I think would actually be pretty small. Maybe a slight bump in firmness and spin. I think there is a cover difference as well. So the Z star "should" spin more. But I dont have numbers to back up that.
Cover is going to be pretty similar. More spin off the tee for XV vs Q-Star and a bit lower initial launch.

I really do think sometimes that the ball is a “victim” of lower price. Not for you necessarily, just speaking out loud

Cover is going to be pretty similar. More spin off the tee for XV vs Q-Star and a bit lower initial launch.

I really do think sometimes that the ball is a “victim” of lower price. Not for you necessarily, just speaking out loud

For most people that ask me. "what ball do you think I should play".. The Q star Tour is always my go to. I think it is a great ball. I just prefer firmer.

Exactly what I saw. Z Star non XV spun noticeably more around the greens, but an imperceptible difference on approaches and tee shots. Q Star Tour had a slightly higher launch and height but didn’t check as hard around the greens. For a golfer that just hits a chip without trying to hit a low spinner or low runner the QST was more predictable. As always, caveated with for my swings and based on my style of play.

I like how @JDax can play it, and somehow get over it mentally...

..maybe it's because there is no more room for thoughts up there in that dome of his

To me there is a huge difference in feel between the QST and Z-Star, especially off the putter. QST feels good, Z-Star feels like a rock. I don't remember if it was the regular Z-Star or XV that I was playing, but I absolutely couldn't stand the feel and it almost gave me the willies putting with it.

One New Hotness and the other Old and Busted?
I don’t want to say old and busted, more like the DUFF. The designated ugly fat friend. Ya know, great personality, love to hang out, but @Canadan deserves better

I don’t want to say old and busted, more like the DUFF. The designated ugly fat friend. Ya know, great personality, love to hang out, but @Canadan deserves better
Ugh, killing me here.

I’m creating a new hat.
It’s going to be an amazing red hat.
It’s going to be the best hat ever.

Make Canadan Great Again

I’m creating a new hat.

Make Canadan Great Again
I read that whole thing narrated in The Donald's voice. :LOL:

Last edited:
I’m creating a new hat.

Make Canadan Great Again
Are you getting me a new driver swing for Christmas? What a guy!

Are you getting me a new driver swing for Christmas? What a guy!
Not necessary. Let me explain. Your driver swing is totally fine. It’s revolting against tired gear. Like a full body dry heave kind of thing.

#MakeCanadanGreatAgain

Not necessary. Let me explain. Your driver swing is totally fine. It’s revolting against tired gear. Like a full body dry heave kind of thing.

#MakeCanadanGreatAgain
This hashtag is gonna go viral

Back