EXPERIENCE The Project X Experience with Mizuno Golf

Today's the day, @thewilderside! Safe travels and we can't wait for fo the live thread to open!

Always love a day that includes an Experience Live Thread!

I'm in the very last row, plenty of time for connection and this gives ample leg room.

Plenty of room...heading into airplane mode now
20211117_102307.jpg

have a great time man. Can't wait for the live thread to open and know that the rest of my work week will be incredibly unproductive.

camt wait to see what's in store, have a blast

Safe travel day and look forward to following the live thread when it kicks off. Have a blast!

Travel safe @thewilderside !! Today's going to be an awesome start to this thing!

Just landed in Baltimore, get off, find my gate, then nearest place for a beer and grub

I'll grab something light, don't want to push my luck waiting on lunch so here we've got a Heavy Seas Loose Cannon IPA. Pretty good, not overly bitter and a nice finish.16371694820903659418396451098642.jpg

Preview of the script for Vosh and Keenan 🤣
16371698352061106469057755418868.jpg

Question for you all...I can either take I-85 through downtown or skirt downtown through I-285 with likely slightly less traffic. Would you go through and see downtown up close or take the less crowded route?

Question for you all...I can either take I-85 through downtown or skirt downtown through I-285 with likely slightly less traffic. Would you go through and see downtown up close or take the less crowded route?
Less crowded. But I could care less as long as the food pic is next

Anytime you can avoid downtown Atlanta it is worth it.

Less crowded. But I could care less as long as the food pic is next
It's probably gonna be an energy bar...boarding in 15 so I didn't wanna risk ordering food opting for the bare necessity 😆

Do whatever you have to do to miss that mosh pit of highways in downtown Atlanta.

It's probably gonna be an energy bar...boarding in 15 so I didn't wanna risk ordering food opting for the bare necessity 😆
No worries. I was getting hungry. Here is a food pic from me to you. Don’t get too jealous 😜image.jpg

Safe travels!

Don't worry @JB I'll be hungry 🤣
16371709646043952455796455165585.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Little less room this time (full flight). Hopefully person in front of me doesn't try to recline
20211117_130517.jpg

Back