NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Aside from the Grandaddy, funko, THP limited series, swag and live round threads Secret Santa is one of the best threads here!;)

My secret santa nailed it. Got a dozen tp5s which I've been playing and love and I missed out on the thp towel when it went live and was bummed but now I have one! Thanks again, I appreciate itView attachment 9048856
LIMITED SERIES TOWEL MAKES AN APPEARANCE!!! Well done Santa!

Aside from the Grandaddy, funko, THP limited series, swag and live round threads Secret Santa is one of the best threads here!;)
Don’t forget the Happy, Rivalry, random acts of kindness, Morgan Cup and Victory Cup threads. 😂

My Secret Santa gift arrived today direct from Amazon. Funny story, we had 5 packages show up on the porch. I had ordered two items for my wife's Christmas presents and then there were several other items that we ordered for Christmas, decorations, etc. Once I verified all the items that I had ordered there was a box left over. I knew it was nothing I had ordered and the stuff my wife ordered for me wasn't due to arrive this early. I had her open the box knowing that there was nothing else that could be her Christmas gifts. She opened the box and said these must be from your Secret Santa. I don't think I ordered any golf balls for you.

View attachment 9048812

Thanks Secret Santa! Very generous and I promise to take very good care of them for as long as I'm capable.
Direct ship may be the way to do it next year, I'm either taking notes or going to do the same thing, depending on whether or not I've sent mine out. With the price of USPS it would just be more cost effective. Sweet gift!

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

View attachment 9048813

Fits perfectly on the driver!

View attachment 9048814
Fancy looking head cover! I like it.

100%

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814
Dormie Ducks!!!! So sick!

My secret santa nailed it. Got a dozen tp5s which I've been playing and love and I missed out on the thp towel when it went live and was bummed but now I have one! Thanks again, I appreciate itView attachment 9048856
Love that towel. Maybe my SS has an extra one too :ROFLMAO:

Hey @Sox_Fan , for those of us too lazy to go back through the whole thread, do you have a count on how many gifts have been opened so far, and how many left?

Yeh seeing that towel is a shocker! Well done SS!

All the SS are 🔥🔥🔥 this year! So many awesome gift ideas and thought out personalized gifts! Well done!

Santa’s crushed it again today! Shopping for this thread was probably the most fun I’ve had Christmas shopping in a couple years.

Santa’s crushed it again today! Shopping for this thread was probably the most fun I’ve had Christmas shopping in a couple years.
I completely agree.

I want to apologize to my secret santa, it's been corrected, but I had a typo in my address, and UPS would not accept the package - I really really apologize for making you go through UPS (or USPS, or FEDEX, etc) more than once due to my typo error. I appreciate your efforts and should our paths cross someday, first beer or bourbon or whatever is on me.

Again, very sorry to have put you (or anyone) through an extra trip to mail a gift.

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814

Holy smokes! Dormie covers are definitely top shelf! Well done SS!!!

Wow, you Secret Santa's are crushing it! Awesome to see! (y)

Hey @Sox_Fan , for those of us too lazy to go back through the whole thread, do you have a count on how many gifts have been opened so far, and how many left?

Assuming my recordkeeping is accurate, 26 have been posted so far. That would leave at least 58 more to be posted. I say at least because I think some folks sent multiple packages so that number will likely be higher. Some that have already posted may be posting again when they receive another box.

So we have seen a THP Limited Series hat and towel. Well done SSs!

If anyone got a FW cover and decides for some reason they can't use it, I'm your huckleberry! :ROFLMAO: Got busy doing other important stuff and got to it too late this afternoon....

Still waiting on an item to come in and then I can send it all out :(

Back