LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Quick question for @JDax who is "Captian Dimples" I've read through the list of participants a few times and don't see that forum name but this person is mentioned multiple times in the odds post. Sorry for the dumb question just want to understand.

Just got caught up….this us going to be spectacular boys…soak every second in…only comes around once in a lifetime.

Quick question for @JDax who is "Captian Dimples" I've read through the list of participants a few times and don't see that forum name but this person is mentioned multiple times in the odds post. Sorry for the dumb question just want to understand.
@MattyD-MPLS (LEGEND)

I am already 6 Pages behind and this thread only started an hour ago. I don't think much work is getting done today.

You have to speak @JDax -ese. Captain Dimples = @MattyD-MPLS

I cannot wait for the fun to begin! This thread is already nuts.

Also, if you are reading this as a guest... Sign up

@Canadan. 👆 here's an appropriate use of the word nuts.

This thread is and will remain NUTS!

Kid finally went down for a good nap I hope, time to crush some food and catch up on the Grandaddy!

Captain Dimples is @MattyD-MPLS ...

My screen name was MattyDMPLS like a week prior to being selected as the captain because I didn’t see it as DMPLS! 😂. I was called that while I was out in Couer d’Alene by a cart attendant. I asked JB to change it to MattyD-MPLS.

Last edited:
Waiting for breakfast in Little Italy.
9947AFD5-DFCC-490D-9903-5F4B830E9F4F.jpeg

Breakfast pictures income soon. Based on what I saw when we were putting our name down, they should be good!

0F468AF5-D350-4B9D-BAF0-19B4BBD3F352.jpeg

Sunday squad is out on the town again……hide your children

Spotted last night. Awesome windshield cover.
EEFD44AF-24BB-4CA9-A17F-5A702D286A47.jpeg

I am already 6 Pages behind and this thread only started an hour ago. I don't think much work is getting done today.
Right there with you. My productivity at work this week will be absolutely nothing!

Back