CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

Good luck to all who enter!

The higher moi and center shaft could be just what I need to drain more putts.

This is a great putter and just Day 2 of Holiday Cheer…

Wow, so glad I found this forum. What an amazing opportunity to be gifted such an amazing piece of equipment.

Good luck everyone!

I mean, I can’t make any LESS putts with it than I already do.

All kidding aside, I’ve been dying to try a center-shafted putter (is that even the right term? You know what I mean)

Even if you read the break correctly, if you are not aimed right, the ball won’t go in. RST will help keep the face square at impact and help me aligned. I would love to try the Mini Giant DF and think the face would be better for me than a mallet.

Would love to get my hands on one of these SeeMore putters. Putting is the one area that's holding me back from truly being competitive. I feel like I'm on-target during address, but can't seem to bring the club back to square at impact. "Hiding the red dot" might just be the answer!

Although I am a pretty good putter I would immediately pay it forward and Christmas gift this putter to my best friend and golf riding parter. We have been riding together and playing every Friday for going on 15 years now. Poor guy. His putting is just awful. I think a SeeMore would be fantastic for giving him perfect alignment every time. The look on his face would be priceless. He’s been talking about getting one for a while so seeing this I had to put my name in the hat. We talk about things I read and post on THP all the time. Thanks 🙂

I think it’ll help because I’m currently using the same putter I bought out of a pawn shop when I was 16. 28 now. A little fresh paint couldn’t hurt.

The rifle scope technology will really help with my alignment. Also it cannot be any worse than the putter I use currently.

I can't wait to see who wins this one. Such a good looking putter with the Copper weights, I have lusted after one of these for several years. Someone NEEDS this!

So I read the description and saw that it has some tech to face balance the putter but I don’t understand that fully because in the specs it says it has a 40* toe hang?
Face balanced putters are my jam. And I'm very interested to see the alignment features of a SeeMore putter firsthand.
Thanks for another great giveaway opportunity!
This thing is a beaut, thanks for the opportunity.

The way this putter is built to be balanced to the angle you putt and naturally returning to square at impact is pretty cool. Less manipulation during the stroke to keep the putter face on the correct path means more dropped putts, and lower scores!
YES!

V14_Heels (and others) - when SeeMore says "Face balanced at impact, they mean this putter wants to be square at impact (rather than the usual idea of "face-balanced" by holding it at the balance point.

This video explains it:

There have been a lot of putters that I thought looked great, but were very hard to keep aligned during the swing (for me, all the TM spider putters were like this). With a SeeMore that's face balanced at impact, you don't have to do any manipulation of the club to get that face square. As Jman says, it's all about eliminating variables. This SeeMore model makes it super easy to keep the face square to the target at impact.

Not a lot of putter manufacturers offer center shafted putters and I prefer the feel of that style the most.

Happy to enter! Good luck everyone!:)☕

I See me making More putts with the SEEMORE!

Back