CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

THP experiences are what it’s all about! Still waiting for my for first one and know the relationships built and the fun had will be on another level. Throw in some equipment and a beautiful course and it would be the trip of the year.

Thanks for the opportunity!

For me, it starts with the fact that I haven’t got the chance to be part of a thp experience. I’ve been amazed, potentially to the point of envy, of how close the attendees get. And that’s on top of the amazing opportunities to get to experience new equipment and meet the industry leaders behind it. That just scratches the surface 😅

The Golden Ticket! There are already 15 confirmed THP experiences for next year and counting, I can't imagine what an honor it would be to get the opportunity to choose one of those. I went on my first one this year, and the friendships, knowledge gained from the some of the best in the industry and of course, golf was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I would love to have the opportunity to experience another one.

Golden Ticket time!!!! Good luck to all those who enter!

For me, two or three reasons
1 most important, meeting other
2 incredible venues
3 equipment

what’s not to like. These are life memories.

Even though the Grandaddy isn’t on the table, this year’s team just knocked everything out of the park. The engagement in the live thread was out of this world. The other experience threads were also jumping. If I get that excited over the live thread I can’t imagine what I’d feel being there. The team camaraderie is a feeling that’s hard to duplicate anywhere else. Throw in amazing courses, golf, swag, equipment, and tech talk with industry experts and trying to get into an experience is a no brainer. It has been awhile since I golfed with THPers and it’s time to change that.

I want to go because they are always so much fun. You get to play with and interact with amazing sponsors including many of the brightest minds in the golf industry. Add in amazing new equipment, and other THP'ers, and you have a ridiculously fun experience.

Winning the golden ticket and having an opportunity to go to one of the amazing THP events would be the next step in my golf journey. Getting a chance to experience a club fitting, talking with professionals and having a few days with the THP community to share laughs, stories and a few rounds would be a dream come true.

So many amazing events on the 2022 schedule, thank goodness I wouldn’t have to decide right now what to be in. Would love to meet familiar and new faces, and have a blast at an awesome experience!

This is the contest I've been having actual dreams about since knowing it was a thing. Yes, please I want to win this incredible golden ticket contest. I've followed the live threads of many THP experiences since joining the site. I've come to understand that each of these experiences are extremely special and those selected have won the 'golf lottery'. I want to win the 'golf lottery' :)

Great people, great golf, great courses and great equipment are reasons why I would want to attend a THP Experience. I recently attended my first experience and it was the most enjoyable time I have had playing golf. I would love to be the recipient of the highly coveted Golden Ticket.

Last edited:
I have golfed with a few THPers and that is always a great time. But to be at an experience and share that with other THPers and continue that friendship is something I havent done but hope to one day! Good Luck everyone!

To attend a THP event again is a dream come true.

The first was was mind blowing, would love the chance to attend another!

Interacting with the people behind the golf brands who want to engage in this way is the most unique and rewarding aspect of these experiences. The golf, and experience with like-minded THPers is more icing on the cake.

The Golden Ticket is the key to ALL that it is about on THP. The camaraderie of all the golfers on here and the spirit in which the manufacturers appreciate and value the feedback. With 15 experiences already listed it will be hard to pick just one but that is such a third world problem to have in the grand scope of everything. My fingers are crossed for the opportunity.
Good Luck everyone!

Good luck to all those entering! These experiences are incredible and to have a way into one of many is so incredible.

Pick me please :) What an amazing prize!

I'd love to have the opportunity to get fitted for everything in the bag, and to play an amazing course with like minded people. My golf journey is pretty new compared to many of you, as is my participation here, but man I love this game.

Well today is the day :love:

The reason I want to win the Golden Ticket is to be able to secure my spot in one of the incredible event THP puts on each year. It is going to be a tough decision for whomever is lucky enough to win this!

I want to go to a THP Experience for the fun, memories, friendships, learning, forum engagement, friendly competition, shiny new equipment, swag and food, just to name a few reasons.

I dream of getting to attend a THP event. The stories pics and comments from attendees are fantastic. The friendships that are made and spoke of. Who wouldn’t relish that opportunity. THE GOLDEN TICKET WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

Last edited:
I would love to go on a THP Experience because it’s a chance to “pull back the curtain” of this amazing forum. I’d get to potentially meet some awesome forum members, pick the brains of industry leaders, play and review some incredible equipment, and also go on a trip that I only dream of going on.

This golf forum is unlike anything else I’ve been a part of before and these Experiences just make it that much more unique.

Leave a comment below on why you want to go to a THP Experience?
I've been wildly fortunate to participate in a couple experiences. There are so many reasons to want to attend another one. The friendships first and foremost, the equipment, and I love experiencing golf courses that I would never get to play otherwise. Such an amazing opportunity thank you THP!

THP Events are the best!! And to be able to pick the one that you want to be a part of is next level. It has been going on 6 years since I have lucky enough to be a part of an event and being able to assure that I was a part of one in 2022 would be the best thing to happen all year...and next!!!

1- I want to go to a THP Experience because it’s been over two years since my last event, and I miss everything about the experience. Making new THP friends. Reconnecting with old friends. Unparalleled access to giants in the industry. Golf at destinations I often could never access on my own. Unforgettable meals. And the gear and swag doesn’t suck!!!

Back