Reaction score
Handicap
So from early this year l joined this site ,
and now on eve of Santa’s big night
Was quiet and silent, all through the land
With amateur golfers eager
To have the new releases in hand

Yeah you know the rest ….

To each and all , thank you for making me laugh , shake my head in disbelief , read and learn new words and phrases and engage in golf discourse and debate, the comedic entries some have made , particularly some that may take couple of reads or looks not being
au fait with your colloquialisms etc.

May there be many more

Thanks for being friends , and may your families be safe and enjoy the festive spirit , and may you grace the courses and contribute throughout the year , many birdies eagles and a rare albatross , and dare we say bogeys and others , Enjoy one and all ⛳

Merry Christmas to everyone, best wishes and hope it is a good one

With 2021 Holiday Cheer in the rear view mirror, it is time to let our elves take a couple of days to enjoy time with family and friends. We will be returning next week with all new content and some amazing surprises that should get everybody excited. Until then, Happy Holidays from all of us at The Hackers Paradise.

Happy-Holidays-1-1024x683.jpeg

Continue reading...

Enjoy it all everyone happiest of holidays to you all. And thank you to everyone associated with THP, the articles, reviews, threads, contests, it's all great and it all works.

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you for making this amazing little corner of the internet what it is. Hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends over the next week and a half.

Happy Holidays to my favorite community:thp:

Happy Holidays to everyone in the THP community!

Happy holidays all!

Happy and a Very safe Holiday season to all my fellow THP Hackers.

May your holidays be merry and bright.

The presents are all wrapped, the fire is lit, and Alyssa and her sister have already started their annual 15 dozen cookie baking. Today is going to be a nice break from the chaos of the last 20 months and we’re looking forward to hosting our families for dinner tomorrow for our first Christmas in our house.

Happy holidays to Everyone out there in THP land.

ABFD5C88-9EA4-4B83-89DB-9AE917AF2848.gif
Happy Holidays to all my THP Brothers and Sisters!

Happy holidays to all of you! Enjoy the time off work and with your family.

Happy holidays all! Take the time and spend it with those you love and (and even with those that are sometimes questionable). Peace and love from my family to all of yours.

Happy Holidays to my THPards!!!!

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy holiday and new year! Thank you THP and everyone for making this forum a great place to discuss the game we all love.

Thank you and @GolferGal and the staff here for providing such a fun and welcoming place to hang and talk golf - have a great holiday break!

Back