What Brand Excites You Heading into 2022?

Cleveland golf!

I am VERY interested in what Callaway is releasing this year in terms of the ball, irons and Driver, FW's. I am a huge Callaway fan and I am in a serious need of an upgrade in several areas in my bag. Not sure what they have up their sleeve in terms of irons, but I'm definitely due for some new ones. Following the Grandaddy, what the guys were saying about the Driver and FW is awesome. A potential for full face forgiveness and maybe not a draw bias. Ohhh yea! As a person who plays the Chrome Soft X LS, I can't wait to see the improvements they make to that ball in '22!

Cobra :love:

After listening to Yags and Jose at the MC, the new equipment sounds amazing!!

The hints we got from the Grandaddy piqued my curiosity in a few different categories and there may be a few bag changes in store for me in 2022 - possibly including the bag itself.
Based on the Granddaddy, I am pretty excited about the new Callaway bags
Couldn't be happier to see these posts. Austin and his guys are working really hard on this part. I know the clubs get all the oooo and ahhhhs but these will deserve recognition as well!

And for my answer, of course it's Callaway since I already know what's coming 😁

But for stuff I'm in the dark about, I'll be really interested to see Cobra's lineup. See if they evolve their putter lines. New FTs will be a huge talking point as well. And then as much as I HATE the look of it, I wouldn't be #lunaticfringe if I wasn't at least curious about the Stealth driver. My bag is absolutely set for the year but I love club talk!

As always, Cobra.
Interested to see the real world reviews of the new TM drivers - speaking with a friend last night, their instructor has apparently hit them and is recommending all his students get fit for them as he claims they are amazing. But he could just be a shill.

Cobra… The answer is Cobra.

It's more of a list than a brand for me:

Callaway
Mizuno
Cobra
Srixon/Cleveland
Odyssey/Toulon

Mizuno. I was already sold on the M Craft putters from testing it out at Golf Galaxy last month and I've been watching review videos of the 255 irons. The TXG guys stopped just short of saying they are the nicest feeling irons they've ever hit. That has really got my interest piqued.

Callaway / Odyssey

The driver and FW have me excited to try.

I need a true putter fitting. That won’t happen until after the new Odyssey’s are released.

Callaway from what was said during the Grandaddy.

And whomever has a lefty 7W with around 21* of loft that's maybe 3 or 4 releases old. and maybe a 5W.:unsure:

Callaway/Odyssey and Cobra for me.

But I’m excited for Mizuno and Cobra too.

really all of them excite me. can the release them

also will there be an elusive USTmamiya putter shaft. :unsure:

Callaway for Rogue ST Max and new CSX.
Odyssey and Toulon for the new putters. Hoping for a 7S with a top line.
Mizuno for 223 and T22 wedges.
Bridgestone for the new XS ball.
Cameron for new Phantom mallets. Hoping for a 11.5 with jet neck or H21 with top line.

Cobra putters

bridgestone and callaway balls

resisting to list the others as I’m really happy with current club options

Mizuno irons
Vokey wedges
Cobra woods

also will there be an elusive USTmamiya putter shaft. :unsure:
When it does come out, I’ll be excited to see the similarities and differences to my redacted prototype. ;)

Cow Pasture, Florida never gets any new stuff. We’re still waiting on 2018 releases. ☹ Looking forward to your 2022 hands-on reviews of all the new shiny gear and gadgets!

I am excited for a lot but here are the brands that I pretty interested in.

Mizuno - there is more to come from them that I am excited about.
Cobra - They are a big time sleeper.
Cleveland wedges - We will see something updated from them.
Vokey wedges - even though I have never been a Vokey guy. I still know they are kinda the gold standard. I didnt like the SM8s but still curious in what is to come.
Taylormade - I mean you have to be at least curious right?
Callaway - See Taylormade

I need a new bag.. I am hoping someone does something good with bags..

Callaway. Can't wait to see and hear about all of the redacted stuff!

Callaway. I’m excited to get new equipment in the bag, talk about it, and see reactions to the new releases.

Being in the middle of release season has THPers anxious to find out what is new, what is coming and what might end up in their bags. Which brand has you most excited to test out their wares?

While many of the brands are not out as of yet, there is a certain buzz in the air around this time of year. Is their anybody you look forward to hearing more from each year?

View attachment 9055715

Continue reading...
Right now it's Odyssey/Toulon and the Cleveland CBX Zipcore. I just don't see myself replacing much in the bag this year. 🤷‍♂️

Back