What Brand Excites You Heading into 2022?

Constantly checking out golfworks.com to see what's new in Maltby clubs and new shafts available. Any ideas popeye??

Edel because of my fitting yesterday.

Cobra because the 🔥 is coming.

Mizuno because the WHOLE lineup is going to be 🔥 driver to putter.

Quite a few brands are peaking the interest…
Balls - Bridgestone
Driver - Callaway & Cobra
Irons - Mizuno

Since I have 2 sets of irons that are both relatively new I think the Callaway and TM driver release are what I’m most curious about at this point. I’m sure That will change as more stuff drops

Since I have 2 sets of irons that are both relatively new I think the Callaway and TM driver release are what I’m most curious about at this point. I’m sure That will change as more stuff drops
I mean, I don't hate one single club that I have in my bag right now, but there's no telling what will catch my eye and become the object(s) of my desire! Being a big Callaway fan, I'm definitely watching everything they release this year first and foremost.

I need a new driver, and historically I land on Callaway there, so them.

And I’d love for Seemore to expand their putter line (or even bring back options from the past).

Cobra for me, love what I’m hearing and have heard. Going to be a good year!

Mizuno, Cobra, Srixon, Tour Edge. I’m excited to try any of their new releases.

Mizuno

Mizuno and Cobra for me.

Cobra by far! Especially excited for what they can do with their 3D tech and everything else that goes along with it. Didn't think much of it until I recently held a GS35 putter in my hand and rolled with it - my mind was totally blown. Excited to see how they incorporated this tech into their new irons for next year!

Cleveland for me, since I think their new stuff from top to bottom would actually help me play better golf, not just scratch my GAS itch.

Dark horse candidate - Wilson/Staff. I want to see if they have an improved LaunchPad release, plus I think this would be a potential D9 forged release year.

Cleveland for me, since I think their new stuff from top to bottom would actually help me play better golf, not just scratch my GAS itch.

Dark horse candidate - Wilson/Staff. I want to see if they have an improved LaunchPad release, plus I think this would be a potential D9 forged release year.
Cleveland just launched a pretty extensive line, so I am not sure you will be seeing anything else from them.

Cleveland just launched a pretty extensive line, so I am not sure you will be seeing anything else from them.

Yes, that's what I was referring to - getting a chance to test them out (I haven't been able to do so yet) and see if they might have a shot at my bag in 2022 :D

Callaway.

The wood lineup for next season is unbelievable. I tried almost all of last years models (TSi3, Sim2, Epic Max LS, Radspeed) when I was in the market for a driver, and the new Callaway blew them out of the water. The look and feel are phenomenal and the performance is unmatched. The putters are so good too. If you’re a fan of blade putters, look into some of the protos that have been seen on tour. Someone might have already won with one of them. If you’re a fan of the Ten, I think you’re going to be a fan of the new mallet. I can’t say why, but the feel is a classic that a lot of people have loved over the years! The Toulons speak for themselves, and this year, they will have options for everyone’s eye! We’ve talked a lot about the new Chrome Soft line already, but this just puts the cherry on top!!

Cobra would tip my list. New version or replacement for forge tec has me intrigued. Little info on distance gains from driver has me pondering.
Mizuno and Callaway would come right in behind Cobra. Lots to look forward to.

From what I’ve seen here recently, I’m interested in learning more about the new Cobra driver, the Callaway putters and bags.

I also want to see how bad Nike are going to make hats this year.

Ping. Anxious to see the Glide 4.0 wedges and get my irons that were ordered in 2021.

Hopefully gettin fit for a new driver, looking into Cobra Driver when it comes out but going in with open mind.

also the only other thing I would want is SM9s

The Wilson D9 forged iron looks solid. Wish they'd bring back upgraded C300 woods/hybrids, too.

it's hard to write this with a straight face, but i'd like to think my bag won't change much next year. i guess irons are still up in the air (or not enough in the air per my recent fitting).

Odyssey/Toulon
Callaway for woods

I’ve thought about this after my answer and I’m excited for the game improvement releases this year. C721 update maybe late in the year. Leaked on the JPX and Srixon Z5s? Maybe a Ping i210 release some time this decade.

Back