2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I cringe everything I hear the phrase "a blade that plays like a mallet"

Still can't wait to hear the reviews.
Why? A super forgiving blade for those that miss, but plays as normal for those who don’t, is a potential segment changer.

I'll try them for sure, but everytime I've heard that phrase, I've experienced that hollow, low feedback feel of a mallet when hitting. Maybe this will buck the trend. 👍
This is like the Frontline in that the mass at the front of the putter will prevent that feel from happening, in fact, if anything it has historically improved the feels in various models that have done it (except the wreck that TM tried)

Oh I agree on paper
Odyssey has always been one company you can count on it being beyond paper. And the conversion rate on Tour tells the story the most.

I could have sworn Luke said you can get 10s with the red shafts and OGWH insert too.
All the 2-Ball 10 models will be back this year now with WH and the red SL shaft. (y)

Holy putters Batman!

You know what I'm excited for? I see that #7 with a line sight instead of the dots....YES

Wow, lots of great stuff to take in and digest. Never played an insert before, but that Double Wide 5k sure looks fantastic!

Wow, lots of great stuff to take in and digest. Never played an insert before, but that Double Wide 5k sure looks fantastic!
Best insert ever made. EVER.

Some very nice looking putters in those photos. I always seem to gravitate to plumber's neck putters, this year using slant necks on the 7s and the putter formerly known as @Canadan 's alternative blade have opened my eyes to other styles. But the 7 and doublewide with plumber necks - oh boy. Now, make one a long neck.

tri-hot nearly reaching the price point of the toulons is interesting too.

tri-hot nearly reaching the price point of the toulons is interesting too.
It is, but there is a LOT of tungsten in them, and tungsten isn’t cheap. That’s the reason for the higher price point.

Any Grandaddy alums putt with the Toulon Daytona? Interested in any feedback on this putter? Thanks in advance.

Holy putters Batman!

You know what I'm excited for? I see that #7 with a line sight instead of the dots....YES
I asked this question to Luke. No real science to it other than to change it up every couple of versions.

Any Grandaddy alums putt with the Toulon Daytona? Interested in any feedback on this putter? Thanks in advance.
I did. May have one coming to my house soon! 👀👀👀

360g head for the tri-hot 1,2,3
365g for the double and triple

not as high as I was expecting, and thats good.

How would you describe the feel of the White Hot insert on the 5k vs the Toulon milling?
The WH in the 5k is buttery and the Toulon has the dull thud of a milled face that everyone likes. Both are appealing.

Great read!

Being a huge fan of the Cleveland Frontline Elevado, trying other putters over the years but keep coming back to it, interesting to see a heavy theme of forward weighting that the Frontline has.

I knew better than to open this thread. Holy moly. :love::love::love:

My brain is so scrambled this morning with all these un redactions! I am in lust for the Eleven!

My brain is so scrambled this morning with all these un redactions! I am in lust for the Eleven!
It’s a pretty cool looking shape for sure

Back