LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Me seeing @Golfers Anonymous post swing sequence pics of Royce and Johnny and waiting.....😁😁😁

Love Doctor asketh, he shall receiveth.
553DE1C2-5B66-438C-9D76-6C1E6E6167B3.jpeg88380A49-69CA-4CB4-85A4-D8460E2AFC73.jpegB465AF14-E636-4964-AFB8-FACF188CC8BE.jpegB346733E-2D51-4756-B4D4-748E71A37F02.jpegC8A512AE-90C2-48EC-A99C-DBFC5B6E04AD.jpegA406B37E-92D5-473F-B0A4-FA10983631A6.jpegFB219270-32AA-4918-B484-9896AD5493E7.jpeg
The Love Doctor (aka @Tevenor) hitting filthy bombs 💣

View attachment 9057941
Another one for the ladies here just for your poses at the end 😝

I remember that shot. 250 4-wood down the middle. Royce decided to go 310 straight down the water to the left.

Oh My wife says its my best side. I am not sure if she is complimenting me or just wishing I would walk away. :D

I am dreaming of being back in Carlsbad/La Quinta! Way to cold her in Minneapolis!

Check out the actual temp at 8 am tomorrow!!

1641519723153.png

Tevenor's Log: Gdaddy +1 month - Armaggeddon

Its been longer than I can count without taking my socks off since the Grandaddy. The meds have worn off and sanity has sunk in. I no longer think I'm a tee box at the Hideaway. I just wish the grounds keeper would stop mowing me. I am trying to grow out my beard. The Triple Diamond and I are now happily married. My ex is still jealous though. She still thinks she lives in my house but won't leave. I knew it was over when she told me "You think about golf to much". I went to get a tattoo but the tattoo artist was obviously a Ping lover. He refused to put triple track on my.......my......special friends. I tried to explain to him the alignment helps me pee. He just didn't understand. Nobody does. I built a hitting studio out of snow and ran power to it to run a simulator. I get weird looks from my neighbors. Don't know if its because I am outside in 20 degree weather in a wool hat, boxers, golf shoes and Finley Shirt or because I am using squirrels on 12 hamster wheels to power it. The squirrels have formed a union so not sure how long this arrangement will last. I dreamt I was at a sim hitting walnuts into a screen, driving them 300 yards. Turns out it wasn't a dream and the sim owner was pissed. Not sure if he was pissed becuse of the screen having nut sized holes in it or the fact that I out drove him every time. Did you know golf balls make great ice cubes? Drop them in the freezer and pop them in your El Flollo. Make sure you take them out of the glass before you hit them with any club. Won't make that mistake 3 times. The Grandaddy lives in my veins. It set up shop right next to the rum and the anime. Can I go back?

Time to take a nap. Or as you sane people call it, work. Happy putting!
This is gold. I’m laughing way too hard

What beautiful pictures of the course!

A little something to spark the memories.

IMG_20220108_153704__01.jpg

Man that hits hard. I still haven’t read past the start of singles day :cry: I don’t want to Go through the end of the trip yet

Same. I can't hit travel day yet. Not yet.

Full glass. Looks about 7-8 ice cubes. Definitely a more cloudy visual, likely due to citrus.
Certainly has traditional amber, while also getting notes of pink from the cranberry.

Having it in a CDA glass definitely gives bonus points.
Overall very solid presentation. Would love to hear how it tastes.

As it stands, this is a very solid El Flollo, certainly worthy of three finger waggles while saying Flollo.

Full glass. Looks about 7-8 ice cubes. Definitely a more cloudy visual, likely due to citrus.
Certainly has traditional amber, while also getting notes of pink from the cranberry.

As it stands, this is a very solid El Flollo, certainly worthy of three finger waggles while saying Flollo.

In all honesty it looks like a hangover in a glass but was presently surprised. The cranberry cuts the lemonade nicely. The whiskey adds nice depth. Obviously super drinkable.
I might like a modified version using just lemon juice in the cranberry with a stronger bourbon or Tennessee whiskey to limit the overall sugar profile, but it's a solid mix.

In all honesty it looks like a hangover in a glass but was presently surprised. The cranberry cuts the lemonade nicely. The whiskey adds nice depth. Obviously super drinkable.
I might like a modified version using just lemon juice in the cranberry with a stronger bourbon or Tennessee whiskey to limit the overall sugar profile, but it's a solid mix.

I’ve done similar.
A good way around it is to use the No Sugar Added ocean spray cranberry juice.

I have done it more like an Old Fashioned quite a few times.

Bourbon, splash of cran, and an ice ball (I have the invisiball from corkcicle), and I use some lemon juice and zest in the ball.

I will now dub that the El FlollOld Fashioned

@xThor I heard old fashioned and I got excited. Those are my jam. Although the El Flollo has grown on me quite a bit.

Back