Off Course: Golf Ball Fitting, Club Fitting and More

Thanks Dan. Will give this a listen tonight.

on pause until after my next 2 meetings

Have to completely agree with @vgolfman on the Rogue ST fairways. They might be the best ever made.

Glad this dropped early (knew it would), does this mean we can have a THP live of @Canadan hitting balls and testing drivers at THP HQ @JB

@Muchmore18 did you hear that @vgolfman has some sort of jogger type pants from TM? Could he now be part of #joggermafia along with the el cappytain of the #1/4zipmafia

yeah, I want to try some of those cloud pieces.

@Muchmore18 did you hear that @vgolfman has some sort of jogger type pants from TM? Could he now be part of #joggermafia along with the el cappytain of the #1/4zipmafia
Well now I can't wait to listen even more. If Trav puts out joggers, goodbye money 🔥🔥

Well now I can't wait to listen even more. If Trav puts out joggers, goodbye money 🔥🔥

It was within like the first 2ish minutes of the Off Course Podcast!

yeah, I want to try some of those cloud pieces.

We were at two different TM stores last weekend and it is a must! I didn't get any yet but my wife is on the hunt.

It was within like the first 2ish minutes of the Off Course Podcast!
Ohhh sweatpant joggers. I’ve seen those 😁 but I did think we were talking golf course joggers lol

In the previous show thread...
Goodness the way you guys deal with change, there is your answer why that fitter being purchased thread is so long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To be very fair. I change 9-14 things every year. I am not "that" resistant to change.

Same.. There are a few here that have taste. lol..

Have to completely agree with @vgolfman on the Rogue ST fairways. They might be the best ever made.
Hate this time of the year sometimes.....You hear all the stuff about the Rogue ST Fairways and I just got settled and hitting the ball great in the fall with the Epic Speed Fairway

Hate this time of the year sometimes.....You hear all the stuff about the Rogue ST Fairways and I just got settled and hitting the ball great in the fall with the Epic Speed Fairway
right? I have absolutely no need for another fairway wood.....................or do i. :unsure:

Then later then start to talk about the performance and versatility of the UW...come on guys

:ROFLMAO:

Enjoyed the listen anytime I get a chance to listen to @vgolfman it’s a done deal.

I enjoyed this Off Course podcast. There was talks of Coke Zero, @Canadan & @vgolfman playing a round of golf and Dan needs to give the Chrome Soft X LS a go!

Ohhh sweatpant joggers. I’ve seen those 😁 but I did think we were talking golf course joggers lol
Correct... I love me a good jogger, but I don't wear them on the course. Not judging those who do. I'm in the camp that we should be more welcoming at public courses to different apparel choices (not saying anything goes).

Correct... I love me a good jogger, but I don't wear them on the course. Not judging those who do. I'm in the camp that we should be more welcoming at public courses to different apparel choices (not saying anything goes).
I read this as you will be wearing jean shorts your next round.

Then later then start to talk about the performance and versatility of the UW...come on guys

:ROFLMAO:
They both can be great! Rogue ST fairway woods are amazing! Apex UW is also amazing, but shorter in length, different spin profile and, due to its size and sole design, more versatile for some clubs deliveries. I will have a Rogue ST 3-wood and an Apex UW 17-degree (I call it a 5-wood), but 1.5" difference in club length.

Last edited:
We've got to get @Canadan and @vgolfman on the golf course together.... Sounded like Michael was a little disappointed by Dan's answer... :confused:

Great stuff, guys. My FW and I are barely on speaking terms most days so I need to check out Rogue ST 3W. Might as well check out the UW wood, too. And, new stuff from TM? Thanks for putting all these thoughts in my head @vgolfman. When my wife asks what is being delivered from Callaway or TM, I'm telling her it's your fault and you made me do it.

I need to win the Powerball and MegaMillions.

Back