Off Course: Golf Ball Fitting, Club Fitting and More

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes Michael Vrska, Director of Fitting and Player Performance at Callaway Golf, to the show to talk all about fitting. 

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Michael joins the show to talk about golf ball fitting, getting fit for Callaway clubs and a whole lot more. This special episode has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as vgolfman goes Off Course.

Chrome-Soft-Family-Featured-Image-1-1024x692-1.jpg

Episode 89 is here and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, dropping a day early on us!

Is it Friday already? I have felt like I'm a day ahead all week

Jeez, some awesome skimmers here.
We said yesterday in the previous show thread that it would be coming a day early. :D

I am excited to go to the gym later and listen to @Canadan and @vgolfman talk.. It is going to mess up my friday routine though. I may even show up with black shoes and brown belt I will be so messed up.

We said yesterday in the previous show thread that it would be coming a day early. :D

There was a show yesterday?!! What is happening here?! .. lol

There was a show yesterday?!! What is happening here?! .. lol
In the previous show thread...
Goodness the way you guys deal with change, there is your answer why that fitter being purchased thread is so long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the previous show thread...
Goodness the way you guys deal with change, there is your answer why that fitter being purchased thread is so long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha..

I absolutely did not see that this would be a day early but I'm excited about it!! Just means I missed the morning drive listen session.

Sounds like this is a good one though and I can't wait to listen!

Can't wait to listen to this one!

Another great Off Course @Canadan! The new Cloud from TM is seriously nice.

Ok, I'll start it but it feels wrong

Very good content gentlemen.
7 drivers for @JB . Getting close to @xThor with 14 putters.

@Canadan
Driver: Rogue ST. Period (in @vgolfman voice)
Top End: I think a Rogue FW might sneak in your bag. Cheers to the Year of the FW.
Putter: Tri-Hots do roll very well.
Ball: Switching to the CS XLS 22 ball.

and....
new coke zero ftw. However, it's only used as mixer over here.

Last edited:

Listening now. Talking me into some Callaway stuff now. :ROFLMAO:

Great podcast! Always love the insight from @vgolfman and one of these times him telling us to get fit, is going to work on me. In fact, I think this year will be the year I stick to one ball all year. The conversation, which I've heard before, may finally push me in this direction. It just makes sense based on differences in spin, causing differences in distance, roll out, etc.

Did you get out and play the Tri-Hot @Canadan ??

Fit or lessons first discussion now. No spoilers.....

Back