2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Seriously does not suck around the greens. Don't know if you can hear it, but MG3s aren't really very quiet. They kind of pop in a unique way, and I don't mind the combo at all.

When do they hit the shelves?? I want 'em!

Seriously does not suck around the greens. Don't know if you can hear it, but MG3s aren't really very quiet. They kind of pop in a unique way, and I don't mind the combo at all.

End of the month I believe

1/28/22 per their website.

That's a lot of TT still...

Might I interest you in something different with the TT. Try and use it for alignment at the tee box. I like it. Also, I need all the help I can get and I am not a + capper like you LOL. I use the TT to my advantage on the tee and putting green and then don't focus on it when it's not necessary. I putt heads up so once my putter is aligned to my target I don't look at the ball anymore. Although, I am really impressed to see that it rooted out the TaylorMade ball for you.

Just finished listening to @Canadan podcast with @vgolfman about ball fittings. Very excited to try the new ls when it come out.

CRAP! We may buy them out of CS X LS Yellow TT on the first day. Guess I'll be hitting the F5 button somewhere else besides THP! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CRAP! We may buy them out of CS X LS Yellow TT on the first day. Guess I'll be hitting the F5 button somewhere else besides THP! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Okay fine I'll go two LS and two X. You convinced me :)

Okay fine I'll go two LS and two X. You convinced me :)
LOL NAH, you buy as many as you need. Too bad we can't get a group buy discount!

Triple track is awesome but I still prefer the original version from the ♦️CSX that had the longer lines. It was a little easier to line up for putting.

Off the tee I’ve always put the lines down and out of sight.

Tech Studio testing is kicking off today and we have one fun ones coming up.

79EC5278-9915-46C4-8709-F7452B0AD469.jpeg

I have been testing both the CSX LS and CSX with driver and wedges over the last few weeks after the Grandaddy. I will have the rest of my sticks very very soon!

The driver at -2N has been a little bit too low spin /low launch with the CSXLS. The numbers with the CSX were right on the money.

The wedge numbers were almost identical for the 50-54-58.

If the numbers are similar with the irons, I will be continuing with the 2022 Chrome Soft X with Triple Track.

I have been testing both the CSX LS and CSX with driver and wedges over the last few weeks after the Grandaddy. I will have the rest of my sticks very very soon!

The driver at -2N has been a little bit too low spin /low launch with the CSXLS. The numbers with the CSX were right on the money.

The wedge numbers were almost identical for the 50-54-58.

If the numbers are similar with the irons, I will be continuing with the 2022 Chrome Soft X with Triple Track.

Nice @MattyD-MPLS. Curious though, are the ball speed numbers similar?

Back