2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

Hmm….

They have the RDX red in 6.5? I’m curious how that one holds up. The 6.0 didn’t feel loose to me at all.
That’s all your feedback?
interesting.. wouldn’t have guessed this..
I haven’t held the Kai’Li. I’ve heard it’s soft. The RDX red did not feel soft at all. Even in 6.0. For a stock option, it felt pretty tight. I’m wondering if it gave higher Launch or spin. I’m guessing it is more mid mid.

I was draggy today, which was great because when I'm feeling strong it's a habit that creeps in, and I de-loft and my strike climbs up the face a tad. It's my miss. And boy does it shine a spotlight on fits. lol Part of why I wanted to do it again was that I've been releasing a little differently some lately and it's not quite my typical swing. So doing some in-the-truck math that I kind of knew already after hitting it again it looks like over a pretty good numbers of swings now the kai'li for me is about a half or so higher launch, little slower, and about 300 rpm less spin overall. And it's strike based. Purely individual fit and timing. I had some ones with it today that would be kinda scary on course. Switch to the RDX and everything is straighter and more consistent. Protects my miss better and in a good window otherwise too. Standard deviations over the whole range of shots look to be about a degree tighter in lauch, 1 mph better in speed, and WAY better in start line and spin consistency. About 3* deviation and 1k spin on the Kai'li and .5 and 300 on the RDX. Take out 1 high and 1 low and things tighten considerably, but I fight the Kai'li in a bit, and especially was today. Which is just me. And honestly doesn't surprise me with the feel of it.

Last edited:
So…still waiting here for your thoughts, findings, and results.

Going to take a stab. Stealth Plus 8° with RDX Red. TM tips them 1” by default I think so assuming you left it at that. For some reason I think maybe you’re going to bump the loft up on it a touch.

20220116_143029.jpg

I was draggy today, which was great because when I'm feeling strong it's a habit that creeps in, and I de-loft and my strike climbs up the face a tad. It's my miss. And boy does it shine a spotlight on fits. lol Part of why I wanted to do it again was that I've been releasing a little differently some lately and it's not quite my typical swing. So doing some in-the-truck math that I kind of knew already after hitting it again it looks like over a pretty good numbers of swings now the kai'li for me is about a half or so higher launch, little slower, and about 300 rpm less spin overall. And it's strike based. Purely individual fit and timing. I had some ones with it today that would be kinda scary on course. Switch to the RDX and everything is straighter and more consistent. Protects my miss better and in a good window otherwise too. Standard deviations over the whole range of shots look to be about a degree tighter in lauch, 1 mph better in speed, and WAY better in start line and spin consistency. About 3* deviation and 1k spin on the Kai'li and .5 and 300 on the RDX. I fight the Kai'li a bit, and especially was today. Which is just me. And honestly doesn't surprise me with the feel of it.

so, you liked it?

9°. Ok. So an extra inch on the RDX or just 1" overall? I don’t know if all of them are tipped an inch standard or not.
An inch over the demo. Which I assume is whatever their standard is to begin with.

An inch over the demo. Which I assume is whatever their standard is to begin with.
Ok. Just checked their site. That one doesn’t have the option to go soft. So, 1” it is. Going to try and track down a 70 gram version this year to try.

so, you liked it?
I already said I liked it enough initially that I was going to get one and give it an extended go on course. Just needed to decide the details. It's interesting and something I want to explore. And I haven't seen anything that would disqualify it any way for me. Numbers have been good. The sound will take me some time to get used to I think, but even that's interesting. It has a unique relationship between sound and feel to me.

Not going to lie. I expected more commitment from him. But, I suppose , life gets in the way.

hey!! Come on!! Give me a day! Haha.. I don’t feel like I am asking much..

I already said I liked it enough initially that I was going to get one and give it an extended go on course. Just needed to decide the details. It's interesting and something I want to explore. And I haven't seen anything that would disqualify it any way for me. Numbers have been good. The sound will take me some time to get used to I think, but even that's interesting. It has a unique relationship between sound and feel to me.
Where do you think it sits with respect to ball speed, compared to other drivers? Anything more there?

hey!! Come on!! Give me a day! Haha.. I don’t feel like I am asking much..
Well, sure. But, doesn’t mean you can’t post some pictures.

Watched my 1 bag hit it versus his SIM2 and….there was no reason to change for him data wise.

Back