Yikes. Get it together Cobb.

EC047D8C-BBAE-41E4-B53B-33D61DDDBABE.jpeg

Which team member of team @JDax is this on the first tee?

After @JB and I take down Cobber & Son, I can’t wait to do the same to Bebop and Rocksteady.

I hope that block doesn’t creep back up between now and then.

I hope that block doesn’t creep back up between now and then.

Do you plan on hitting it OB right off the 12th tee again? Or will day 1 be so bad your “Captain” teaches you to hit punch shots pre singles?

Do you plan on hitting it OB right off the 12th tee again? Or will day 1 be so bad your “Captain” teaches you to hit punch shots pre singles?
A3EE5159-82E6-446E-BEDE-3F5A8B9AC8B0.png

I know, you weren't talking to me...but you put the word captain in quotes. Which makes me think it's a shot at @JDax - and you didn't tag him.

Isn't this whole thing about the two of you? Shouldn't there be more back and forth between captains?

Just a thought.

I’m going to start calling @JB and @e1iterate ”On Core”. A lot of amazing talk up front, but when it comes time, just couldn’t deliver on their promises!

I know, you weren't talking to me...but you put the word captain in quotes. Which makes me think it's a shot at @JDax - and you didn't tag him.

Isn't this whole thing about the two of you? Shouldn't there be more back and forth between captains?

Just a thought.

Tell your captain to start posting and stop liking each post. I guess he is just looking for a participation trophy.

I’m going to start calling @JB and @e1iterate ”On Core”. A lot of amazing talk up front, but when it comes time, just couldn’t deliver on their promises!
It would be hard to do that since we are undefeated against you, right? I mean we can relive that if you want. @JDax with the commentary.

when it was all on the line and you and I played, the results were not exactly “couldn’t deliver”.

It would be hard to do that since we are undefeated against you, right? I mean we can relive that if you want. @JDax with the commentary.

when it was all on the line and you and I played, the results were not exactly “couldn’t deliver”.

This sequel won’t be a rehash of the first time.

And the overwhelming majority of the entries of this event had the same to say about you.
Well 78% of people have to be wrong some times…🤣🤣

And the overwhelming majority of the entries of this event had the same to say about you.

My teams says different and that’s all that matters. Good thing we are playing golf because this isn’t a popularity contest.

Welcome to the thread Sir Shanks A Lot

Back