The Grandaddy will Return in 2022

Okay, been a bit overwhelmed with so much tech fun, but we are getting close to where we have to start making some announcements.

We have decided that this year, we will be reaching out to some THPers that have experienced this amazing event and ask for their thoughts on the next captain.

Not everybody mind you, and if you do not get asked, its not because of a slight or anything.

Okay, been a bit overwhelmed with so much tech fun, but we are getting close to where we have to start making some announcements.

We have decided that this year, we will be reaching out to some THPers that have experienced this amazing event and ask for their thoughts on the next captain.

Not everybody mind you, and if you do not get asked, its not because of a slight or anything.

A little slice of the goodness (good luck?) that is the Grandaddy showed up today. Thanks @MattyD-MPLS !!!

View attachment 9061548
I had the same happen to me earlier this week thanks to @tomcat . I have it placed it plain view sight in my office. The dreams will continue & keep me from paying attention to the boring calls I tend to take in my office.

*checks heart rate.

Oh man, that's sooo many people to bribe. :unsure:

Going to be a lot of fun again this year! Can't wait to see who the Cap is and their crew!

Love this. There are some really great guys from this community that have been a part of the trip.

It's gonna be exciting to see the Captain picked and the pieces to start falling in place!

Wow, that's a very cool thing to do to help make that decision. There is a lot of great experience to tap in to for it. This year's team is a perfect example of how having the right Captain really helps the event shine.

Love the approach!

I think this is a fantastic idea.

Love that! Going to be a great pick - I know it!

Sounds like a great approach. Look forward to seeing who this years Captain will be at the 22’ Grandaddy of them all!

The captain's pick is going to be a lot of fun, if it's the prior captains having a voice in the selection! Fun suggestion from those that know and have been on that ride before

This is very cool! Look forward to who fets the nod. HYUUUUGE shoes to fill.

Very cool approach! There are a lot of great options out there for sure!

This thread hopping is music to my ears! Can you guys believe this thing is real? There’s literally nothing better!
Let’s keep this train rolling, shall we?
NOW WHO’S WITH ME?!
Sorry…I should call down. 😂

This thread hopping is music to my ears! Can you guys believe this thing is real? There’s literally nothing better!
Let’s keep this train rolling, shall we?
NOW WHO’S WITH ME?!
Sorry…I should call down. 😂

Full speed ahead!

I can't wait for another year of follow along on the GD'22 journey. Make it a memorable experience.

Back