2021 Honma T//World GS Lineup

Damn. That thing makes a STATEMENT.

Really curious to hear how it performs for you now!
Since the Grandaddy Live thread may simmer down a bit, I'll write about this Driver now now that people might read it.
So I've hit this driver a couple of times and I really like it.
Like the sound and I've match ball speed that I've gotten off the Epic Max.
This shaft is 10 grams lighter so that might help that.
It does sit closed and I went on YouTube to learn how to adjust the Hosel - It's not as bad as the written instruction would lead you to believe.
I'll tell you you can lose the sleeve cause trying to find another one is almost $50. Thought I lost and found it.

Now, will the "Redacted" Callaway Driver beat this out, maybe however the look of this driver is just stunning.
Like looking a Red Corvette, it looks fast just standing still.

More to follow however I'm happy with the purchase and the condition of the club.

Interesting driver head. pretty darn forgiving and yet sits fairly neutral.

54C013BD-0D01-46B3-A53A-FE65497A9B67.jpeg
722018E4-BEB5-4D92-954D-33530F2668E0.jpeg

something new?
No, a friend sent it to me.
You are not going to believe this, but if I had to compare it to something it would be the old Bridgestone Transformer head. I saw moderate spin, good speed and quick launch. Its well designed.

No, a friend sent it to me.
You are not going to believe this, but if I had to compare it to something it would be the old Bridgestone Transformer head. I saw moderate spin, good speed and quick launch. Its well designed.

i love that driver so freaking much. i didn't need to read that...

i love that driver so freaking much. i didn't need to read that...
I get near identical numbers with that old driver to the new Rogue Max, but with nearly 4 mph more ball speed. I know that it has quite a bit more bulge and roll face design which changes the look for a lot of people. Bringing this one into the mix its definitely different. Its not the fastest I have played, but quick elevation without too much spin is a fun combo.

I've enjoyed hitting my Red Version GS Driver and I've gotten some decent ball speed,
If I ever get my driver swing straightened out, I won't be afraid to game it.

Back