Free demo equiptment?

mtunender

Reaction score
Handicap
I seen a advertisement for a membership based club that you have a chance to demo new equipment and discounts at stores and courses. For the life of me I can not remember the name of it. Any help? Also does anyone know anything about it.

Thanks.

I dont know of any clubs, but THP does testing with equipment each and every month. The only rules to have a chance at participating is to stay active.

I dont know of any clubs, but THP does testing with equipment each and every month. The only rules to have a chance at participating is to stay active.

Great point and with this its not just one company. Its the latest and greatest from the best in golf.

I got something in the mail for it once too.

I just checked and I believe it is Warrior. Their "deal" is that they will send you the clubs which you can test "free" but they might charge your credit card to insure that you return the clubs if you do not want to keep them. I say stay away.

I seen a advertisement for a membership based club that you have a chance to demo new equipment and discounts at stores and courses. For the life of me I can not remember the name of it. Any help? Also does anyone know anything about it.

Thanks.

If it comes from a company based in Minnesota stay away, there is a guy that lived near my old house that ran a sham company promising free testing of products for joining a club, what you got for your membership fee was maybe a little bag of tees and any other really cheap/crappy products he could come up with. Used to get his junk mail all the time, last I got was for golf but he used to have a fishing club that he shut down after the bad rep got out there that it was sham.

Boy I hate to say it but it does sound like a teaser to me. I bet there is some fine print someplace that is just to fine to read.

I would hate the idea of giving an outfit promoting that sort of thing my credit card info for one thing and I am sure that you can't do anything with them without giving up your credit card info.

It is for sure not Warrior. I seen something about it on the Golf Channel.

Sounds sketchy to me...
I'd stay away. Just stay active on the forum and you can get your chance to test some of the latest and greatest equipment out there.

Shop near me will loan out clubs with a refundable deposit on return of the club. I have done it and is a safe way to go IMO. Call your local shop and see if they do he same.

Back