"FAST" Breakfast Sammies

Gyro25

It's a Jersey thiiinngg
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I believe @JB and a few others are not the greatest of fans for WAWA subs, it's some sort of southern thing favoring Publix I believe, but in Joiseeyy it's we got and it works for us ... But to me, their breakfast sandwiches are as good as they get for those quick grab and go bites

20220317_082553.jpg

Oh and 2 for 5 bucks is the icing on the cake

Yes bagel shops may have them beat, but then again if they're not NY or NJ bagels don't even bother comparing

What are you favorite grab and go breakfast Sammies? Any hidden gems or favorite on the go breakfast?

Inspire me for my on the go breakfast for tomorrow morning before my round, otherwise it's Wawa 2 day straight 😎

DUNKIN donuts.
ice coffee and a sandwich are at the very least once a week.

Even though I don't have it here, Bojangles steak biscuits with pimento cheese are hard to beat

I'll skip the sammie and go right for the roadside breakfast taco. Especially if the name of the place is [GIRL NAME] [NUMBER], like Amy's #3.

1647520989486.png

Taco Bell breakfast Crunchwrap.

I really like the BK Croissan'wiches, especially the double with bacon and sausage. Unfortunately, all of the BKs around me are terrible at getting orders right. So, I usually just settle for a McBiscuit. Over the last week, though, my Wife has been making breakfast sammiches for me, and they've been fantastic.

Never had them before, but those WAWA sammies look awesome.

I go have a Sonic bacon, egg, and chees sandwich every morning.

Tim Hortons Bagel Belt. That’s my go to if I’m playing a super early round of golf

Fast food would be a Whataburger BOB, Sourdough Jack, or I'm a sucker for a sausage McMuffin with a hash brown thrown on there.

However, I am normally a make my own breakfast at home kind of guy.

Sonic Sausage egg and cheese on a brioche is my go to.

Bojangle’s steak and cheese. If I’m back home, Biscuitville has a fried chicken club biscuit that’s great!

Wawa for the win!
If your not doing Wawa, it better be a local bagel shop.

Mee too, but this WFH just doesn't warrant running down the road for biscuit
Dont be a quitter 🤣

Just remember that there are people like me in this world who don't have delicious whataburger.

I would have to drive over 6 hours to the closest one.

Tim Hortons Bagel Belt. That’s my go to if I’m playing a super early round of golf
That’s the play ever since McDonald’s quit using the sauce on their bacon and egg bagel. TH hash browns have a ways to go to catch up though.

That’s the play ever since McDonald’s quit using the sauce on their bacon and egg bagel. TH hash browns have a ways to go to catch up though.
I don’t mind their hash browns. To be honest I was very disappointed when TH changed their eggs. I know it’s supposed to be “fresher” but I feel there’s something left to be desired. The belt is still fantastic though

the last time I had wendys breakfast it was pretty solid with the croissant.

Can you beat a McDonalds sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin though?
Yes. McDonalds steak egg and cheese no onions

Sonic Sausage egg and cheese on a brioche is my go to.
We've been buying brioche english muffins, and that's what my Wife has been using for my breakfast sandwiches, usually bacon egg and cheese. Delicious.

Back