Tour Edge Exotics C722 Fairway Wood Review

What a great write up. That is one good looking club. I'm not sure about the Ryzersole name haha but seeing those numbers and speeds I want to hit though being deeper doesn't bode well for me off the deck
It’s not that deep, it’s just not shallow. Plus, like I mentioned, all that weight, more than any other fairway on the market, that low makes launch a non issue even with a slightly deeper face.

Also, this one has beaten out two other current release fairways for me, identical setups, and that says a TON to me.

Also, this one has beaten out two other current release fairways for me, identical setups, and that says a TON to me.
Could you share which ones it beat?

Could you share which ones it beat?
I’ve been battling it against the Rogue LS and LTDx LS, both 3+, all paired with Kinetixx Ballistic.

IMO it’s not the best sound/feel of the three, but the performance is there for me, little more launch, spin in an area I want, and filthy speed.

All three are among the best I have EVER played, the 722 though has captured the bag as of right now.

This looks like a pretty easy to hit fairway wood in the E line, but the C line? This seems like a cannon that is still easier to hit than most fairway woods off the tee or deck. Nothing wrong with that combo at all.

159 ball speed hit on this one today.

Just saying.

This looks like a pretty easy to hit fairway wood in the E line, but the C line? This seems like a cannon that is still easier to hit than most fairway woods off the tee or deck. Nothing wrong with that combo at all.
It’s as fast as anything out there this year, in fact, peak speed for me it’s been tops, narrowly, but still tops.

It’s not that deep, it’s just not shallow. Plus, like I mentioned, all that weight, more than any other fairway on the market, that low makes launch a non issue even with a slightly deeper face.

Color me intrigued… Shop at the range last said the C fairways are coming soon.

This makes it sound like they’ve made it a cannon, but ease of use like the E series as well. That’s filthy if so.

Color me intrigued… Shop at the range last said the C fairways are coming soon.

This makes it sound like they’ve made it a cannon, but ease of use like the E series as well. That’s filthy if so.
Def not as easy as the E, that’s why they’re two different heads. The CG on the E is low and back, so it’ll get up and spin more, it’s also more shallow. 👍

Love the options TE is bringing this year.

Def not as easy as the E, that’s why they’re two different heads. The CG on the E is low and back, so it’ll get up and spin more, it’s also more shallow. 👍

The E speaks to me 😍. Kind of wish it had the Ti face though, but I get it, keep that with the top of the line FW.

The C...while a rocket would only be good for me from the tee most likely and I tend to like a more versatile FW.

The E speaks to me 😍. Kind of wish it had the Ti face though, but I get it, keep that with the top of the line FW.

The C...while a rocket would only be good for me from the tee most likely and I tend to like a more versatile FW.
Even the 5w?

Even the 5w?
That'd be the only one I'd consider, but I would possibly turn it up in loft to get more height. The 13° and 15°, while adjustable are probably too low spin for me.

That'd be the only one I'd consider, but I would possibly turn it up in loft to get more height. The 13° and 15°, while adjustable are probably too low spin for me.
Never know until you try.

Have you had a chance to hit the C722 Hybrid from this year? At 23 degrees could be a simple 4 iron replacement.

Yeah definitely looking forward to trying both, and maybe C522 as well. Ideally I’d find something that has the heat of the EX10 Beta, but forgiving like the C721.

Had a DAAAAAAAAAAAY with this one today. Tee and turf, the comfort is getting even more there and I'm letting myself SWING it a little more. I'm a fan.

Had a DAAAAAAAAAAAY with this one today. Tee and turf, the comfort is getting even more there and I'm letting myself SWING it a little more. I'm a fan.
This is good to hear. With the success I have right now with a Stealth 16.5° I'd be curious to see how this one performs against it

I'd really like to try the C722 3W. The local Golf Galaxy doesn't stock any Tour Edge woods and the 2nd Swing only has the E722....damn it!

Received an email from Tour Edge regarding the C722 fairway today. They quoted THPs review in the email! Damn good work there Jman!! 👍

Received an email from Tour Edge regarding the C722 fairway today. They quoted THPs review in the email! Damn good work there Jman!! 👍
I saw that too! Very very cool to see for sure!

First day that I got to swing in a couple weeks, after qualifying a couple of my HS girls wanted to go play some more so I obliged.

This club, is, SO, freaking, good.

And yes, data wise for me it’s beaten or tied the Rogue LS and LTDx LS in every measurable I care about.

First day that I got to swing in a couple weeks, after qualifying a couple of my HS girls wanted to go play some more so I obliged.

This club, is, SO, freaking, good.

And yes, data wise for me it’s beaten or tied the Rogue LS and LTDx LS in every measurable I care about.
that's amazing as that one is suuuuper long... now to trade in ex's for this

Back