Big Max Goes Off Course

How is my glove rotation situation the key takeaway here? Lol
Because they are hanging on your bag like Mr T's jewelry :ROFLMAO:

The key thing that I like about the Hybrid bag is the amount of storage and the waterproofing of the bag.

Because they are hanging on your bag like Mr T's jewelry :ROFLMAO:
The 3 glove spots are a nice feature on the hybrid bag. The prior gen only had two glove spots.

The key thing that I like about the Hybrid bag is the amount of storage and the waterproofing of the bag.

Storage is a pretty big deal to me. I pretty much keep all of my golf stuff in my bag then just pull out what I dont want that day. So my bag can get up to like 50 pounds at times. lol.

Storage is a pretty big deal to me. I pretty much keep all of my golf stuff in my bag then just pull out what I dont want that day. So my bag can get up to like 50 pounds at times. lol.
The storage pockets of this bag are big and deep.

The 3 glove spots are a nice feature on the hybrid bag. The prior gen only had two glove spots.
It's so funny that I have never even counted the 'glove spots' on a golf bag let alone using any of them.

Also - Thank you @Canadan for 2 things. 1.) Starting my morning off on the right foot with "Off Course". 2.) Introduction to Big Max. Never heard of them before. Will have to dig a bit deeper.

@JDax - Can't tell if it's correct... but are the stands on these bags set lower - much like Callaway's Lowrider Tech?
They sit lower than other stand bags I have used.

This is an interesting listen. When looking at push carts I hadn't even considered Big Max, now I'm interested to see what they have to offer.

I am thinking about a push cart for the first time and am giving these seriously consideration.

I have this queued up for my drive to Missoula tonight. This should be a good one. I've never heard of Big Max before but I'm interested to learn about them!

I am thinking about a push cart for the first time and am giving these seriously consideration.
I am looking forward to listening to this as part of my Saturday morning pre-round cup of coffee, theragun and listening to Off Course. I got the Big Max autofold at the start of the pandemic when carts werent allowed and still use it. Incredibly easy to open and close. Folds flat and easy to put in the trunk. On the course it rolls well. Very happy with it definitely a quality product.

I am looking forward to listening to this as part of my Saturday morning pre-round cup of coffee, theragun and listening to Off Course. I got the Big Max autofold at the start of the pandemic when carts werent allowed and still use it. Incredibly easy to open and close. Folds flat and easy to put in the trunk. On the course it rolls well. Very happy with it definitely a quality product.
@Chef23 I have had the Auto Fold FF for a couple of years now and I really like it - Just so nice that it folds up flat and stores away in my trunk.
Not cheap however it will last, I have no doubts about that.

@Canadan another great listen. I haven't heard of big max prior to today and had actually narrowed my new bag selection down to one. However the hybrid tour is super intriguing. Once I have time to watch their video of it and look at some reviews it may be my new bag. Funny enough being patient waiting on stock from another company may have resulted in a better bag for me.

Enjoyed the show this evening.

Any brand who has 50% market share is a brand worth looking into.

Also, loves how he deferred the pay to push at your own club question. I just want to know if off air he asked for the course to try to strike up a rental deal 😂

Enjoyed the show this evening.

Any brand who has 50% market share is a brand worth looking into.

Also, loves how he deferred the pay to push at your own club question. I just want to know if off air he asked for the course to try to strike up a rental deal 😂
haha nope, he was FAR too well behaved hahaha

I have the Blade Quattro. I bought it when covid hit because the county that I live in didn't make courses close. I love it. Packs up so slim that I keep it in my trunk 100% of the time. Balance is good as well.

My only issue. One of the straps that holds the top of the bag is starting to come out of the housing. If you look on their European website, they sell replacement parts for the Quattro. The USA site? Nothing. So I sent an email through their contact link on the website asking if they sell them. I get a response back from someone who according to their title in the email, is the General Manager. He says that they do in fact sell them, and give me a price which includes shipping. So I respond asking how I can purchase the part, and so far......I haven't been given an answer. I will send out another email next week, but if I don't get a response, when the strap breaks, I know for sure I will be looking elsewhere for a push cart.

IMG_5054.JPG

I got to listen to this episode on the way to the course this morning. Didn’t know a lot about Big Max till this show. @Canadan always bringing the new info to us!

Back