Votes: 44 27.5%
  • I push/pull my cart

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • I ride in style

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • I do a combination of the above

Votes: 45 28.1%

• Total voters
TC, I know that was killing you hehe. Hey, what's everybody's wedge setup anyway?

dude, I hate it! I'm about to bump a thread.....in 3, 2, 1.............

To be honest, walking really does suck. It's a lot more fun to ride around in miniture cars and not have to huff and puff when you go up hills. I do like that I can save enough for an extra round a week if I golf twice though.

As soon as I get a bag cart Ill be walking. I should be good at it.

To be honest, walking really does suck. It's a lot more fun to ride around in miniture cars and not have to huff and puff when you go up hills. I do like that I can save enough for an extra round a week if I golf twice though.

TC, I know that was killing you hehe. Hey, what's everybody's wedge setup anyway?

Youre so serious. How do you do it?

As soon as I get a bag cart Ill be walking. I should be good at it.

True, but if you were serious about being serious you'd get a stand bag.

I walk and use the clickgear or have the caddy carry my bag and I walk.

Maybe I'll just make a new thread?

Yeah, and please preface it with, "I tried doing a search"........hehe

As soon as my wicked sick Callaway staff bag shows up, I'll become a walker.

Lol in August you'll be asking to borrow mine!

What, your Mashie hiding under the Razr X headcover? No can do. Im not even going to carry any hybrids. Just irons and woods.

What, your Mashie hiding under the Razr X headcover? No can do. Im not even going to carry any hybrids. Just irons and woods.

If you're really serious, it'll be blades and persimmon woods.

pfft.....I'm going to carry a strong 1 iron, then just fill in from 1 iron on down.

pfft.....I'm going to carry a strong 1 iron, then just fill in from 1 iron on down.

The strong loft makes it not really count as a 1 iron anymore. It's more like a .25 iron.

Make it rain irons and woods buddy! Mashie will be in hibernation soon hopefully.

I may have one FW. They're too heavy to keep in my bag if I'm walking.

Didn't you have one on the Champions? I remember you saying the blade topline was too thick.

The strong loft makes it not really count as a 1 iron anymore. It's more like a .25 iron.

It would be hilarious if you guys had to walk your bags at Reunion. Oh wait, it's not that hot in Florida right? :devil:

I'd walk the hell out of it.

It would be hilarious if you guys had to walk your bags at Reunion. Oh wait, it's not that hot in Florida right? :devil:

I walk my bag all the time! I walk it to the putting green and throw on with someone lol

Ride with my regular group as the only time they'll walk is when we play Bethpage Black (no riding). When I go out as a single, I'll walk 90% of the time using my push-cart. Lol... just suffered a nasty blister walking with new(ish) shoes the last time out. The 90% may come down a bit for a while. :wink:

I normally pull my bag in a cart to save my back from carrying my bag. The only times I ride is during tournaments, extremely hot days and courses that are really hilly/long or where the cart is mandatory.

Whatever the group wants and definitely depends on course layout. There's some courses I just won't walk. When I play alone I'll walk if there's another walker in the group I'm being paired with. Oddly, some of my better rounds are when I'm walking. Dunno if it's more time to think in between shots or...more time to calm down :D

I normally pull my bag in a cart to save my back from carrying my bag. The only times I ride is during tournaments, extremely hot days and courses that are really hilly/long or where the cart is mandatory.

Same here, I carried up until this year and I'll never go back! Push carts are the way to go

I walk and carry all the time. Heat hills cold and all. The only time I ride is with my dad, he has a bad knee, but even he walks sometimes. Getting him a push cart for fathers day.

Back