Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

Shane Lowry
ZX5
Thanks for the contest!

Cameron Smith

The ZX5 for sure would be a great head to hit some bombs with!

This here is pretty darn awesome. This guy graduated with my son from high school and we are pretty good friends with the family.
Go Maxwell!!!
View attachment 9096015

Yes sir! Go Max. My Grandfather in law owned Prestwick and worked with Max dad as he came through there and played a lot. This is so cool. Who he beat out to make it, as a sophomore.. Wow.

Yes sir! Go Max. My Grandfather in law owned Prestwick and worked with Max dad as he came through there and played a lot. This is so cool. Who he beat out to make it, as a sophomore.. Wow.
He was in a thought qualifier! Will be fun to watch!

He was in a thought qualifier! Will be fun to watch!

Getting there is a victory in itself. Will be cool to see if he can put some shots together. Seeing him on TV will be neat.

Getting there is a victory in itself. Will be cool to see if he can put some shots together. Seeing him on TV will be neat.
Kid has game if he gets going it could be interesting.

Rory goes on a tear. Zx5

Gonna go with the hot hand, and say Rory.
zx7

Rahm ZX7

Xander
X5

Awesome contest.. Thanks!

I would like the ZX-5 and since it’s about the Z’s in this contest my pick to win is
Will Zalatoris

Justin Thomas
ZX5

I"ll go with Scheffler.
ZX5

Sam Burns
ZX5

Matt Fitzpatrick
ZX7

Justin Thomas
ZX5

Mito Pereira ZX5

Great prize!
The Spaniard, John Rahm
zx5

Kid has game if he gets going it could be interesting.
I hope he has the rounds of his life and gets a lot of camera attention. Such a different viewing opportunity when you know someone in the field on a personal level.

Tony Finau ZX7

Will Zalatoris
ZX5 to match my irons
Thanks THP and :srixon:

Xander - why not bet him
Zx5

Back