That's a special looking course. I mean, all of these are but dang.

I will be heading to Dormie Club in July and will offer a sneak peek to participants

I will be heading to Dormie Club in July and will offer a sneak peek to participants
Need some food pics. :ROFLMAO:

Hope you're bringing your sticks and please post food pics!

Such a great looking place. All of the Dormie courses and facilities appear to be top notch! Love that THPers are getting to experience them through the experiences this year. Look forward to following the Shaft Up 3 at the Dormie Club. Going to be cool to see.

These dormie threads have been among some of my recent favs to view. I am a closet golf course architecture fan and these have been fun to read and look at.

Great courses and a cool concept. I requested some info and have a call with a rep there later this week. Most curious about small group trips, I have a group of about 6-8 friends that are getting into/back into guys golf trips and this seems perfect for that depending on rules and pricing.

Great courses and a cool concept. I requested some info and have a call with a rep there later this week. Most curious about small group trips, I have a group of about 6-8 friends that are getting into/back into guys golf trips and this seems perfect for that depending on rules and pricing.
Dormie Club is their NC course. Dormie Network is the group of clubs. Hope that helps.

Dormie Club is their NC course. Dormie Network is the group of clubs. Hope that helps.

Yes, looking to get info on the network. Sounds as if you join you have access to all (I could see a timeshare type model?) which would be preferable as none are near me yet. I would envision it’s more of a couple trip a year type of membership, but I have questions about guest access vs membership and any blackout dates.

Putting green at Dormie Club this morning sent to me from a friend.

67810954699__2B6D6AD9-4381-4728-AE93-6F053AC0A1B5.jpeg

That looks amazing! Who painted the green green?

Stunning

That looks so challenging. I sure hope us grumpy old guys get to play from forward tees.
Everybody at THP Experiences plays at the same tees unless gender is different.

Putting green at Dormie Club this morning sent to me from a friend.

View attachment 9100274
Just envisioning all of us doing some night putting with old fashions in hand and chatting with the guys from Budget and Bagboy! 71 more days!!

Back