ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

What a great opportunity!!!

Never heard of Axius Core, but looks very interesting and would be keen to give it a try.

I used to have a strong core when I swam competitively, but my body is in a much different state today. Most look forward to regaining that strength in my core and to help relieve lower back pain. I'm sure that will translate to my golf game and would love to see if that helps me be more consistent. I'm on the forum daily so no issues checking in daily.

This is a great opportunity. Definitely interested.

I'd be looking to reduce lower back pain and build stability in my golf swing. I've had intermittent back pain for a long time due to bad posture and pretty sure a weak core. Typical core exercises bore me and I struggle sticking with them. I also have inconsistent contact with my golf swing and I attribute a good amount of that to not activating my core and losing stability.

Yes, I'd be available to answer questions as needed.

Very interested in this. My core strength as well as leg strength has always been key focus areas of me. A lot of my golf game success around distance, speed, and consistency has come from those areas. 30+ years of soccer, baseball, volleyball, and running build those areas up.

But now, with knee surgeries which ended any serious soccer or running, the core has gotten weaker and weight gain has increased the stress on my lower back and knees, all this a stronger core would help mitigate and bring back to the level I expect them to be. Seems this new approach might be just what the doctor ordered.

Goals: Working towards less soreness/pain during and post round, increase stamina and reduce fatigue during a round and drive better consistency in the swing would be what I would look t achieve by taking the challenge.
Keeping the forum updated: Yes, absolutely can update the forums regularly.

Last edited:
Oh I’m throwing in for this. Strength and conditioning are huge components of my recovery right now, as I want to get not just in better physical shape, not just in golf shape, but build some core muscles to even build a swing.

I need this for more than just my game, I definitely have succumbed to the Covid 20 (maybe 30) and my core is far more rounded than I am happy with.
Having a system that has a training plan in place could hopefully Kickstart me back into better habits for losing weight, eating better and drinking less.
& if it hehelps game, winner winner chicken dinner

Great opportunity for someone

This looks very interesting. I would love to be a tester on this.

Obviously like everyone on here the distance gains would be amazing, but the Recover section and talking about regaining balance and reducing pain. Just the expert assessment and custom workouts would be awesome but to add in the app to help keep track of your form and personal training. All this in around 3 25 minutes sessions a week, Yes please. I have found that I tend to perform better with the guidance of a personal trainer and/or app that keeps me accountable.

If chosen I could definitely be available daily to discuss and answer questions

This sounds like an unreal opportunity!

- After spending some time on their site, can I say all of the above? I'm always looking to play better golf. More clubhead speed, ball speed and distance sounds INCREDIBLE! Relating to pain, my back has been an issue since last season. So much so that I have started getting away from early morning tee times because it takes so long for my back to loosen up. More on the website states stronger core can help with back pain, shoulder and neck pain and better balance on the course as well. I know these are things that a lot of people want to change and I'm right there with them. This sounds like EXACTLY what I'd need!

- I can absolutely be on here an answer questions every day. Already am on here all the time and that won't change either way :)

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Axius! Very interested in the feedback regardless of if I'm chosen or not!

I'm interested in testing...
A more balanced swing with +6.5 MPH in club head speed sound right up my alley.

This looks really cool and well thought out.
Good Luck to those that enter

As a relatively older golfer (59) who suffers from bulging and herniated discs in my lower back, remaining pain free is a big concern. Not having to miss any time because of back pain is a goal for me during my short season in the Northeast . Plus added distance would be most welcome as I am a distance challenged golfer to begin with.

I am on THP and would be willing to discuss this product and program on the forum.

Very interesting and I am intrigued.

First and foremost I do have neck and shoulder (upper core) stiffness and pain, which does inhibit my golf swing a bit. If the exercises will allow me to loosen those areas up, along with some needed help with the mid core, not only will it help me physically, but will also lead to a better swing.

The exercise equipment, along with Axius' personal assessment and virtual coaching (that I read about on their website) could be the type of exercise I am looking for that can truly help me.

{I am on the site every day, so will not have a problem coming on the site to review the product and answer questions.}

I would love to give this a try for less pain and the possibility of more distance.

After spending 2 months in PT at the beginning of this year and doing the continued exercises and stretching over the last 5 months I've really noticed a difference in how I feel on and off the course. This would take it to the next level.

I can review and answer questions daily on the forum.

This has my full attention. What a cool testing opportunity!

Tell us what you are most looking forward to accomplishing? Better Golf? Less Pain? More Distance? For me, I’m looking for better overall posture, which is hard to do with a weak core. The other benefits of better golf and physique is nice, but a quality of life improvement is the ultimate goal.
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP? Absolutely.

I'd love to try this!

Tell us what you are most looking forward to accomplishing? Better Golf? Less Pain? More Distance? You tell us.
- While everyone loves more distance, I'm more interested in any help I can get with strike consistency and alleviating fatigue/pain.​
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP?
- Yes​

I have been doing Peleton videos almost every day to build my core and would love to try this. I am working on getting into better shape and less back pain.

This is a fantastic prize! I've been going through a real physical health struggle since we made a full return to the office last January which has impacted my ability even get on the course this year. Don't know if it's just me getting older (turned 37 this year), reoccuring back/neck injuries, a lack of time, or a combination of things, but I've put on 20lbs in the midsection this year and a solid core workout plan would go a long way in helping me get back to my former, healthier days. I can't hit the weights anymore (without feeling like I'm going to keel over for the next 2 days) and cardio workouts aren't really possible at work, so if a bodyweight inspired workout could do the trick, I'm definitely up for the challenge. Question 2: yes, I'll be available to review/answer questions daily.

I looked this up and would be interested in giving it a try for sure. At first glance, seems quite pricey but I like the fact they personalize the workouts and everything to you. I'd be looking for more distance and swing speed

This looks very interesting. My core is large and I need to lessen it as well as tighten it up. Looks like their app only works on iOS right now. I sent an inquiry to Axius Core to see if and when Android will be supported.
That's my same - I saw it only said IOS which I don't have. Otherwise it would be a fantastic thought / option but if it won't connect because I don't have the right OS no reason to enroll as an option.

I have seen the IG ads for Axius and have wondered how it would work for me. Well, since THP wants us to try it out, how can I say no? 😁

I think my goal would definitely be more distance: improved strength and flexibility should translate into better distance. I could reply daily on THP throughout the program.

This looks absolutely amazing and something I am VERY interested in.
I mentioned in another thread that I'm tired of how big I am. My core...needs work. I've experienced back injuries playing golf because of my lack of physical fitness.
Stronger core, more flexibility, better golf.
I'm in.

Let me be honest. My core is in terrible shape due to surgeries. Another big one dec 1st (knee replacement). I needed time to strengthen leg and core. This timing is perfect. I would love more distance, but strengthen the core would have a ton of benefits for me. Longer shots, less back pain, etc. would love to try

It’s so interesting this came up today. I just made this post about wanting to strengthen my core so that I can practice putting more. It’s great to know there are so many other benefits as well.
I have been on a fitness journey since December and have over 175 (157 sorry dyslexic moment😂) posts in the fitness thread here.

I would love to have the opportunity to test Axius out and provide feedback to the forum.

Last edited:
This looks absolutely amazing and something I am VERY interested in.
I mentioned in another thread that I'm tired of how big I am. My core...needs work. I've experienced back injuries playing golf because of my lack of physical fitness.
Stronger core, more flexibility, better golf.
I'm in.
THPers will be joining you on this.
WHen this came in front of me, thanks to an industry friend, I thought back to the injury you had a THP Experience and how its been a struggle for you with back issues.
So you just got tapped, you will be testing this along with 4 other THPers.

Back