Brand Story: The Origins of SST PURE

This was a really fun read. My only hesitation on this is the consistency of the person swinging the club, and how much that has an effect on the data one can gather when using a pured vs non pured shaft. How does one determine what was because of the Indian vs the arrow?

This was a really fun read. My only hesitation on this is the consistency of the person swinging the club, and how much that has an effect on the data one can gather when using a pured vs non pured shaft. How does one determine what was because of the Indian vs the arrow?
That is really the million dollar question. I guess you could make the same case for testing any shaft though.

That is really the million dollar question. I guess you could make the same case for testing any shaft though.
Of course, I get that as well. There are just so many variables that control a shot’s results, it’s tricky to really pinpoint what controlled the result.

This feels right up there with someone with magnet bracelets. I have no idea if it works, but I have no way of determining that it doesn’t work just the same.

Just getting around to reading this and enjoyed it thoroughly. Always looked at the process of having a shaft PUREd is removing variables in golf which is a good thing, like the x-ray for the golf ball why wouldn’t one want to alleviate any doubt within playing the game. One could compare this to tuning a car but in golf or something so simple as leveling a table in everyday life that allows stuff to not roll off and hit the floor. Love the concept and a great article behind the scenes on the founding and history.

Reactions: JB
Back