The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

It's almost like the whole "Saudi Golf League" rhetoric is not working. Monahan better come up with a new plan, the PGAT is purging players.

Almost, but not quite, plenty of people here alone get all testy by the term so it's working just fine. "Saudi" is a turn off for many people.

And who are all the players signed this week? if there's a "purge" I'd like to see a few top 10's, who are they?

Are we really advocating for someone to be removed from the FedEx Cup playoffs with no announcement, no agreement and not playing in LIV Golf? Holy hell, by that thought, we need to remove Hideki, Cantlay, Cam, Fowler and about 12 more guys too.
ok when you put it that way fine I was a bit aggressive... change is hard ... need to brush up on my YouTube app and team golf lingo! what are teams? events?

death to the PGA as I know it

• Haha
Reactions: JB
It's almost like the whole "Saudi Golf League" rhetoric is not working. Monahan better come up with a new plan, the PGAT is purging players.

If anyone thinks Mr. Monahan saying SGL or anything he else he does is going to trump $100s of millions in guaranteed money, they aren't living in reality.

Little surprised on the Cameron Young rumor with his father being a life long member of the PGA of America. He's also made over $6 million in his rookie year with the Playoffs still to go.

You don't have a photographic memory of all the posts? Slacker! OP said the only star on tour was McIlroy. My post was mocking that.

Huh? Who is this OP you are referring to? I see JB as the thread creator.

You don't have a photographic memory of all the posts? Slacker! OP said the only star on tour was McIlroy. My post was mocking that.
1660161209792.gif

I know this is obvious, but the PGA Tour simply cannot compete with these LIV dollars. The backers of the LIV Tour (and Norman) just don't care how much they spend and when your adversary or competition has unlimited rescources you will eventually lose. I say that as some that is a huge fan of the PGA Tour. I don't think they will fold, but they are going to lose bigger and bigger names. I think there will be a lot of defectors at the end of the Fed Ex Cup playoffs.

ok when you put it that way fine I was a bit aggressive... change is hard ... need to brush up on my YouTube app and team golf lingo! what are teams? events?

death to the PGA as I know it
The logical fallacy of the false dichotomy is a helluva thing......

Huh? Who is this OP you are referring to? I see JB as the thread creator.

Without naming names, someone posted yesterday that Cam Smith wouldn't be a big loss because he wasn't a star. Someone responded by stating Rory was the only star. That is how we got to where where are. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Without naming names, someone posted yesterday that Cam Smith wouldn't be a big loss because he wasn't a star. Someone responded by stating Rory was the only star. That is how we got to where where are. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of all the people who could have been "OP", Space would have been my last possible choice hahahaha.

Of all the people who could have been "OP", Space would have been my last possible choice hahahaha.
I request a name change to Space BanditOP

Speaking of Rory. 55827BF3-54E4-4049-B693-BD99412ACA33.jpeg

Back