CONTEST Episode 4: The Worst Golf Podcast – Win a Theragun mini

Tomorrow's show is going to be filled with a whole lot of nonsense.
It will be the worst in a fun kind of way.

Had an appointment moved that may make me miss this live 😤 Will just have to catch it after if I can't make it. Looking forward to this one though and love the FF addition.

I’d go mystery box as well, as I have a hypervolt

Its show day!
We are going to have some fun today.

I'll be on about the 9th hole at Colorado Springs CC when this is live...I'd choose the mystery box of awesomeness 🔥

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
I've got a theragun prime at home, so I would definitely be going with the box of awesome. I have never been disappointed with surprises from JB!

Having to work during this is worse than being able to tune into this garbage! Will catch a replay later. Go with the MB you lucky live person!

Idk I think I would go with the theragun. I could use one of those.

Going to introduce my youngest daughter to the worst podcast out there today as I drive her to volleyball. Guaranteed eye roll and teenager "dad seriously??" statement from her.

Going to introduce my youngest daughter to the worst podcast out there today as I drive her to volleyball. Guaranteed eye roll and teenager "dad seriously??" statement from her.
Better than what I would get if I force my 16 year old daughter to watch; she can be very mean 😜

Better than what I would get if I force my 16 year old daughter to watch; she can be very mean 😜
Do I dare ask who she takes after, mom or dad? 🤷‍♂️
Choose your answer carefully :ROFLMAO:

Did we add light sabers? Yeah we did.
757D997C-742E-48F5-86FF-F879D80EF1CE.jpeg

I’m hopeful that this customer meeting I walk into ends on time so I can listen live to The Worst.

LED strips? Color change with the sequences too?

Back