CONTEST The Final Spot: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 9115937
I have been marking my ball with a Tin Cup stencil for years now. It's the closest I can find to my favorite courses logo and it's always orange.

I played the CS today at the Bourbon Bash and really noticed a difference in feel off the putter. Otherwise I'd say it's on par with my normal ball.
I use a Tin Cup stencil as well, but yours is awesome!! Super intricate!

My Picture is of my Callaway X Forged CB irons that I bought based on the reviews of THPers along with the Callaway golf balls that I shot 78 and 79 with. The 78 is my personal best at my home course, 41/37, and the 79 I parred the final 7 holes of the back 9 at my home course.
Make sure to fix the picture to be a full image versus an attachment

Not an entry of course but had to get in on the fun.

Current marking is a blue Harry Potter lightning bolt in memory of my favorite Potter super fan, and blue because it was her favorite color.

8A8B891F-47E2-46BC-9C77-B6DCD3B2E2AA.jpeg

If you havent already entered, right this way. If you already did? Good luck!

Get those last day entries in…last chance at the best event of the year.

7451EF85-6A61-464D-B658-EB7C3D1C38DE.jpegJust wanted to join the fun in here.
Like others, I often don’t mark my ball since I prefer the Chrome Soft X LS with Triple Track. When I do mark it though, I will generally turn the number on the ball into an 8. Why an 8? It’s for my favorite month of the year, August.

Thursday is a game changer for some lucky THPer! I look forward to congratulating our new teammate!Let’s go get your entries in time is almost up!

someone will be the last picture in the corner of @Davidhibler 's screen for the team chats soon

I really only mark my ball for tournament play. I do something simple like this, so in the event I need to reload, I don’t have to do anything elaborate and, um, add to the awkward silence.

BD9731CF-E7D9-4E3E-BDD8-F1F735DCF63B.jpeg

The wait until Thursday is going to be agonizing but so worth it.

Crazy to think someone from this thread will get to join the team in a couple of days. Looking forward to finding out who it is. This should be a fun week.

Live look of me waiting for Thursday

The Grandaddy has been going on for almost ten years now and I've been one of many vying for those coveted spots during that time. I can't imagine what it would be like to have my name called.

The Grandaddy has been going on for almost ten years now and I've been one of many vying for those coveted spots during that time. I can't imagine what it would be like to have my name called.
It is outrageous. Still can't believe mine was called.

Crazy to think someone from this thread will get to join the team in a couple of days. Looking forward to finding out who it is. This should be a fun week.
Have you had time to think on your churo mistakes :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back