CONTEST AZTHP league championship

WIFE GAVE ME A REPRIEVE - so if it's not too late to enter, our main issue was possibly closing on the house - that is the only thing that could be in my way. I said was an idiot as I packed other peoples clubs in my travel bag for storage. My awesome wife 'your an idiot, can you buy a used one?' So from my phone comes a photo with 2 beers closest I had for a beer in the heat .. Modelo Chelada, beer, lime, salt - great on hot days and again thanks to @Junkyard triple bogey beer - with tonight's dinner. Rocco appears because 'you're going on the deck, can I come too' he's a dog outside no matter high up is still outside to him.
Good luck everyone!
9F63BFD9-0CD7-4CFA-9E73-CA1E03CD6CB6.jpeg
Looks like a day late, no matter.

WIFE GAVE ME A REPRIEVE - so if it's not too late to enter, our main issue was possibly closing on the house - that is the only thing that could be in my way. I said was an idiot as I packed other peoples clubs in my travel bag for storage. My awesome wife 'your an idiot, can you buy a used one?' So from my phone comes a photo with 2 beers closest I had for a beer in the heat .. Modelo Chelada, beer, lime, salt - great on hot days and again thanks to @Junkyard triple bogey beer - with tonight's dinner. Rocco appears because 'you're going on the deck, can I come too' he's a dog outside no matter high up is still outside to him.
Good luck everyone!
View attachment 9117041
Looks like a day late, no matter.
I will accept this late entry.

Winner has been picked. Trouble uploading video

Posting to YouTube. Hang on

Slow playing it for the drama I see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can I still come stay at your house though?

Winner please pm myself and @Roadrunner . Donations will go through league

Congrats to the untagged winner!

Man, @jdtox came so, so close!

Back