The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 6: New Equipment and More

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode 6 and it is a heck of a show including a new contest.

We also bring you in on a new driver called the Srixon ZX7 MKII LS as well as some fun topics that we need your opinion on. WGP is a new concept where you will frame what is discussed and be part of the conversation.

Join us live right here in this post, the THP Forum or any of the links below.

THP Golf YouTube
THPGolf Facebook Page
THP Golf Twitter

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.
www.barkbox.com/THPGolf
www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Of course, if you cannot catch us live, replays will be available, or if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or from anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Well I love surprises. This one dropped earlier! Time to fire it up!!!

Oh yeah, time for a new listen!

Should we tag him?

Nice!! fun holiday morning listen.

I can’t wait to give a longer listen. Already got me hooked talking about Srixon.

Ready to tune in sometime today.

Nice holiday edition - it’s almost like this is the bes…errr, definite worst podcast!

DUI on a bike seems like a violation of double jeopardy laws.

I’m all in on caprice salads. It’s the best version of a salad.. wedge being the worst..

I’m all in on caprice salads. It’s the best version of a salad.. wedge being the worst..
Wedge has its place, but far too many do it so horribly wrong.

Love it so far. Not through it yet but easily the worst take in this one is @GolferGal saying bacon wouldn't taste good in her recipe 😕. Bacon tastes good everywhere 🥓

Congrats to the winner ******!

Love it so far. Not through it yet but easily the worst take in this one is @GolferGal saying bacon wouldn't taste good in her recipe 😕. Bacon tastes good everywhere 🥓

I don't recall saying it wouldn't taste good, I believe I said it wasn't necessary because the cheese is the star here, in my opinion. ;)

Wedge has its place, but far too many do it so horribly wrong.

I have never seen a good one. Nothing says lazy like “here, have a half a heads head of lettuce that i am not even going to chop up, some bacos, and ranch dressing”..

I know, right?

B92E2884-4B6A-40EE-A1C9-6335235E5890.gif
Watching @JB doing the light show on Worst Podcast

awesome kickoff to getting some work done in the office! Never saw it, but wow! Terrible. circa 2014

1662387221922.png

I don't recall saying it wouldn't taste good, I believe I said it wasn't necessary because the cheese is the star here, in my opinion. ;)
I'd like to submit Exhibit A :)

Drunk in Walmart seems a given, but can you get a DUI on private property?

Drunk in Walmart seems a given, but can you get a DUI on private property?
Evidently you can. I was kind of surprised, but I am guessing it is because while private, it is open to public?

Back