EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Ok - The piece advise I give all of the Grandaddy participants when I meet them is get their swingweight of their current clubs and take that information with you when you get fit at ECPC. Ask @blazinden he'll tell you that I said that.
Take your Driver to a PGATSS or a GG and ask them what the swingweight is. This way when you get new clubs, the feel is not foreign to you.

Here is a perfect explanation on my you need to know what your swingweight is on your current clubs:

I want to go for a first time. I want that view from the balcony overlooking the cart staging area and course. The palm trees and flowers against the green of the course with the mountains... First thing I think of when I see Hideaway mentioned.

All the THP experiences are amazing tbh. I would love to go Grandaddy but man getting into any of the events is awesome.

All the THP experiences are amazing tbh. I would love to go Grandaddy but man getting into any of the events is awesome.
Loved following you guys at the Titleist experience this week.

Loved following you guys at the Titleist experience this week.

Ballyhack is really an amazing place. They really set a standard for a golf club. It doesn’t feel forced or fake either. The people generally just care about you enjoying yourself. Titleist really impressed as well. They are so excited about their future and what they can do for all levels of golfers.

237 pages.......and we are still almost 3 months away. ♥️

I'm concerned for Callaway. They've seen passionate, they've seen dedicated, they've seen lunatics. I'm not sure they're ready for bat $hit crazy, should be in a straight jacket type of internet golfer.

I'm concerned for Callaway. They've seen passionate, they've seen dedicated, they've seen lunatics. I'm not sure they're ready for bat $hit crazy, should be in a straight jacket type of internet golfer.
It's all fun and games until that first tee shot.

Then it's just more fun and games!

Go get 'em Tiger!

They've met @Tevenor before....so they're kinda ready.

Besides everything else the Bus Ride to the desert is going to be

We're currently talking a little weather.... are we..... normal?

Just to give everyone a little snippet to what chat happens behind the scenes with this team. And this is heavily edited and specifically picked to avoid any items that shouldn't be shared.

1663858334767.png

Ass Cap trying to Adam Levine the group thread I see...

Back