EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All was one for the ages and because of that, 2022 is coming and once again, we will be looking for THPers to fill this team. If you haven't checked out the 2021 Live Update thread, you should really give it a read. It can be found here. Captain @MattyD-MPLS had his entire team ready to bring this amazingness to the forum and today we turn the chapter to the 2022 edition.

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
Its a Full Bag of Clubs
Fitting
Airfare
Lodging
Food
Golf at an Incredible Location
And So Much More!

What Is It?
13 lucky THP Forum Members who make up Team THP get whisked away for several days in California. You will get full rundowns on pre-release products. You will get fit at the same place the best in the world do. You will get a full bag of new Callaway equipment. You will meet the people behind the brand, spend days with them and share that experience with everybody here. You will then put it all on the line and play for Team THP against Team Callaway over two days of golf.

1638808357990.jpeg

When and Where
December, 2022
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2022 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from last year's team, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @Davidhibler
Ass Cap: @Tevenor
Team Member 1: @PackersGirl
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
@Scrap22

Last edited:
YES! Seeing this makes me so incredibly fired up!!! Love that even though every year is different, it's still going to be 13 THPers this year!!

LET'S GO!!!

Can’t wait to follow along this year!

Oh hi 2022 Grandaddy thread 😍

Twenty Two GD. Here we gooooo...........

I am ready to follow and cheer on this team!!

Let’s Go!!!! You’re crazy not to enter. It’s the trip of a lifetime.

Always an amazing thread on THP! So excited for the 2022 team to take shape, captain @Davidhibler to form them, and each lucky participant to put their stamp on the long and storied history of the Grandaddy!

Got my name written down to throw in this hat. Can't wait to see who gets to go this year.

We may not have brought the belt back, but reading this thread really makes me feel like we won :)

Can’t wait to follow this journey again with a new crew and get to watch them get their minds blown! The real question is will the next participant be selected by contest or by shoulder tap????

10 more spots!!!! Who's it going to be?

We may not have brought the belt back, but reading this thread really makes me feel like we won :)

Can’t wait to follow this journey again with a new crew and get to watch them get their minds blown! The real question is will the next participant be selected by contest or by shoulder tap????
I was literally just thinking the same thing. Sooooooo good!

Back