EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Or to bring it back to golf, getting a beautiful new set of Callaway irons.... and then covering them with some crappy headcovers.

Wally World is almost here and this Griswald is bringing his covers. 😝

@xThor - I keep watching this and it is clear, more is better than less........The looks on your guys' face...Lol

Forget the slider faces...look at that range 😍😍😍

We get to hit balls there :)
Very True, but remember the attention spans when food is shown. That place looks incredible. :LOL:

Very True, but remember the attention spans when food is shown. That place looks incredible. :LOL:
Wonder which one of us isn't going to like the sliders and get all the heat for it 😂

Wonder which one of us isn't going to like the sliders and get all the heat for it 😂

That would be bordering on un-American.

f**k I want to go back so bad
I want to go for a first time. I want that view from the balcony overlooking the cart staging area and course. The palm trees and flowers against the green of the course with the mountains... First thing I think of when I see Hideaway mentioned.

Last edited:
I was thinking it and was wondering how long it would take someone else to say it. Wasn't long 😆

You never know he might hate them also??

I want to go for a first time. I want that view from the balcony overlooking the cart staging area course. The palm trees and flowers against the green of the course with the mountains... First thing I think of when I see Hideaway mentioned.
Funny thing. I never went up on that balcony. I saved it. Hoping one day I got to to back and give it the goodbye it, and the event deserve. It stays with you and you don't want to let it go.

I hope you get to go man. I wish this experience and everything it gave me, on everyone. It changed the sport. It changed friendships. It changed the forum for me. There's nothing like this event and it will hold a permanent place in my heart whether I go back or not.

And this crew loves our food takes.

I can understand the ketchup/mustard/peanut butter thing. Especially the way some people pronounce peanuts.

But everyone needs to take a step back from allegations of liking steak well-done without proof. I refuse to even entertain the idea that such a monster is on the team. 😁

Sitting here, thinking about how fun just following "regular" THP events is, trying to wrap my mind around it.

My brother in laws are up taking out the dock and boat lift with me, and they're both asking tons of questions. The answers have them both 🤯

It really is beyond belief to someone not in the forum community just what THP does for so many golfer so many time every freaking year.

My actuary BIL made the observation that the website owners and staff must have such good relationships with the whole golf industry to make this stuff not only happen, but happen with such frequency and the result seems to be JB announcing something special about "next year's XXXX event."

To everyone, staff, members, and supportive spouses

Another quiet few days in here but there's always work going on in the background.

It's time to GRIND

Who remembers this gem of a gif

Back