Worst Golf Podcast Episode 8: Contest and More Contests

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode 8 and we have a fun one today. We are talking about contests, having a contest and talking about a future contest. Making a long drive without bathroom breaks, green text bubble backlash and a whole lot more.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription. www.barkbox.com/THPGolf www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Of course, if you cannot catch us live, replays will be available, or if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or from anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
What time is it going live? I've got a meeting at 2.

• Admin
So 11:00 out here in the west.

I will be listening.

• Admin
We have a lot of nonsense, some golf, a contest or two and some more nonsense.
It is going to be the worst.

Can't wait. I'll be able to catch the first 30 minutes live.

The green bubble backlash will be outstanding but I’ll have to catch the replay tonight. Can’t wait to watch later.

1 hour to go.

The worst threat?

It’s like when the cable company says someone will be by between the hours of 10 and 2, only you know they’re gonna show up around 230, but the threat of being there at 10 is enough to ruin your day, but you also know you need to be there but oh god why can’t my router just give me the speeds that I’m supposed to be getting, and why is there so many bundles of coaxial cable just looped around random beams in the basement. Are they going to fix it or bring more? Is my internet going to be fixed, or am I getting tricked into somehow getting another month subscription of Cinemax. Is the telephone pole going to need work on it to rerun wires? Why am I even talking telephone poles when our cables are buried, oh god are they gonna have to dig in my yard, and what happens when I need a new modem as well, the local Best Buy is closed for remodeling, maybe I can get my wife to drive me to Costco, but I know I’m going to end up with 3 pounds of ketchup, 6 dozen AA batteries, and some Kirkland water.

in short, I feel threatened, see you at 2pm

It’s like when the cable company says someone will be by between the hours of 10 and 2, only you know they’re gonna show up around 230, but the threat of being there at 10 is enough to ruin your day, but you also know you need to be there but oh god why can’t my router just give me the speeds that I’m supposed to be getting, and why is there so many bundles of coaxial cable just looped around random beams in the basement. Are they going to fix it or bring more? Is my internet going to be fixed, or am I getting tricked into somehow getting another month subscription of Cinemax. Is the telephone pole going to need work on it to rerun wires? Why am I even talking telephone poles when our cables are buried, oh god are they gonna have to dig in my yard, and what happens when I need a new modem as well, the local Best Buy is closed for remodeling, maybe I can get my wife to drive me to Costco, but I know I’m going to end up with 3 pounds of ketchup, 6 dozen AA batteries, and some Kirkland water.

Its funny you mention internet, we have a story about that this week.

Do you need an adjustment to your cyborg settings dude? Do you need a hug?

maybe I can get my wife to drive me to Costco, but I know I’m going to end up with 3 pounds of ketchup, 6 dozen AA batteries, and some Kirkland water.

My wife just asked if they'll discuss Hocus Pocus 2 coming out tomorrow? I asked why?

She said it's the worst golf podcast so why wouldn't they?

Back