The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sure I look something like this watching this game 🤣

Ha ha I can only imagine what @Davidhibler is like watching his new favorite team the jags. But the packers are going to be fine. WRs will come into their own as the season goes. Running game is great, OL is solid and D is very good.

I was legit laughing at this because I’m slow. I was thinking I don’t remember the great Pass and then I realized it was the pick.

How dare you ma’am!
These are not allowed 🤣

0B2A0E2C-DFC6-4558-B4B8-5997D05200AC.jpeg

Boo birds for Rodgers after airmailing Watson.

Ha ha I can only imagine what @Davidhibler is like watching his new favorite team the jags. But the packers are going to be fine. WRs will come into their own as the season goes. Running game is great, OL is solid and D is very good.
I’m eye rolling the jags part….Stop trying to bring that nastiness in our house!

Rodgers to Lazard holy balls what a throw and catch!

Is there a limit on eye rolls you can use on THP? Asking for myself. 🤣🙄

I’m eye rolling the jags part….Stop trying to bring that nastiness in our house!

You can’t eyeroll. It’s the forbidden fruit. A lot like why @Davidhibler will be wearing a Christian Kirk jersey by next year

If this is how they can get Watson involved, I’m all for it!

Why in the world did Carolina defender do that?

Nice one, refs.

Man that should have been a delay on Patriots, but check out the third stringer with that perfect pass

How do you miss the delay there? #rigged

So who is your least favorite player in the league? I'll start: Kyler Murray

It is difficult to watch Murray play. He doesn't seem to make reads. His main guy is covered so he starts to scramble missing open guys.

Does anybody have more batted balls at the line than Mayfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back