2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

For those that missed it

Got to hit the Max this evening. Around 8-10 swings with both this and the Mizuno ST-Z, and the Callaway according to Top Tracer was a few mph faster ballspeed

Started out the round a little rough going only 2/7 on fairways on the front but on the back 9 I made a swing tempo change and went 4/4. Overall very happy with the stats considering I have barely swung any clubs that last month or 2

I am in such a groove with my Rogue ST Max LS… it is soooooo long & straight.

The Callaway 2021 series was designed as a lower cost alternative to the Callaway 2032 series of drivers. The 2021 series features a large sweet spot and is built on an aluminum chassis with a composite material shell. It is finished in a beautiful dark green color and comes with a 4 year warranty.

Lol whatchu talking about Betty :LOL:

Max LS back in the bag today and was feeling great off the tee. Moved back to a stock fade shot and it is just so good

My 9* Max head paired with a UST Mamiya Lin-Q M40x black just continues to impress. Played 9 holes tonight after work. The wind was howling so I tried teeing it down way lower than I ever have. Just wonderful, predictable low cuts. Was still getting decent distance for the conditions. 20-35 mph winds in to my face no longer scare me off the tee.
I highly recommend this head.

I missed my Rogue ST Max LS this week while playing golf in SC. Such a great club!

anyone have feedback on the TD LS vs the LTDx LS?

asking for a friend :rolleyes:

anyone have feedback on the TD LS vs the LTDx LS?

asking for a friend :rolleyes:
I think your friend would be well served with both 😝

Now that I’ve found out how to close down my shoulders in my driver setup, I can take the triple diamond to pound town without fear of flaring it out right. Last 2 rounds have been 🔥
1665886376429.png

Your driver game is so strong!
I was (and still am) shocked I was fit into the triple diamond, but there’s no arguing with the results and I’m definitely not losing any distance.

Have been a issue turning over the Max to the left so might bring out the LS a bit to see if that clears up the tendency.

Really found my groove with the Max LS and the Tensei Pro White 1k.

I still don’t have all my swing speed back, but I feel like I’m maximizing my efficiency and ball speed.

Fairways were really firm, and wind was crazy, all led to a career day in distance off the tee. Into the wind I was still getting about 230. With no wind or a helping wind, the Max LS was throwing BOMBS

hole 10 took a good hop and ended up the longest drive I have ever hit, and was in the rough, so still could have been better

361EBB9F-5970-431B-828C-CA3FF034DE60.jpeg
E56F8974-C579-4952-8DA4-B4DB861B3E34.jpeg
08191ABC-A2F9-435A-A643-29C4A1C1A8D4.jpeg
32FC9D36-70EF-429A-A0A1-D5163005E961.jpeg

I had my best outing of the year off the tee today with the Rogue ST Max LS 10.5. I was just a fairway finder today with great distance. Just a great driver!

Yesterday may have been my last round of the year and the driver has been my best club from The Grandaddy.

It is point and shoot. I got in trouble off the tee but that was more because I didn’t know where I was going. The all started on line where I wanted it. It will be very hard knocking this out of the bag.

Really found my groove with the Max LS and the Tensei Pro White 1k.

I still don’t have all my swing speed back, but I feel like I’m maximizing my efficiency and ball speed.

Fairways were really firm, and wind was crazy, all led to a career day in distance off the tee. Into the wind I was still getting about 230. With no wind or a helping wind, the Max LS was throwing BOMBS

hole 10 took a good hop and ended up the longest drive I have ever hit, and was in the rough, so still could have been better

View attachment 9130341
View attachment 9130342
View attachment 9130343
View attachment 9130344
😍

Looks like you were pounding it!

Struggling with a bit of the lefts as of late but towards the end of the round today I was hammering my drives which felt good to get out of the funk I’ve been in a bit. But can’t say enough about how well the Max performs on head stability and speed off the face.

I'm familiar with testing the entire face. :LOL: I love the Kinetixx Velocity but trying a Lin-Q might be the next experiment. ;)
Make it happen! Lin-Q = GOOD!

was a little wonky on the front 9 on my round Saturtday, but found my groove and went 6/7 FIR on the back 9. Flight was a little high, so throwing the M40X Black back in and that should remedy that.

Back