Release Cycles: The Worst Golf Podcast #15

My last one I had first appt of the day. Dr was 25 minutes late.
There is no excuse to ever be late. Leave early enough so that in worst case scenario, you are on time.
Now that is just unfortunate. No excuse for that

I didn't want to start its own thread but where does powdered sugar fall? Is it an ingredient or a condiment? Either way it can ruin a good pastry just by existing.

I didn't want to start its own thread but where does powdered sugar fall? Is it an ingredient or a condiment? Either way it can ruin a good pastry just by existing.
Or make them so much better
F8285D55-EE31-4DC4-A633-F126001F341C.jpeg

@GolferGal can you answer this? can sugar be a condiment?

So is salt an ingredient for french fries of a condiment?

Powdered sugar is a garnish. Salt is a seasoning.

I think so.
I'm searching online but struggling to find a true definition for it. Maybe its a chameleon. A case can be made for almost anything other than a "spice"

I'm searching online but struggling to find a true definition for it. Maybe its a chameleon. A case can be made for almost anything other than a "spice"
No it really can’t be

Powdered sugar is simply sugar that has been ground into a fine powder. Sugar is added as an ingredient, also as a topping (condiment) and then I guess with water or milk as mentioned above it could be a "dip" or "sauce"

Condiments are defined as a spice, sauce or dip added to a food to enhance flavor. So it can be both a condiment and ingredient. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But a case can be made depending on its use.

(I spent way to much time on this today. I digress)

Powdered sugar is simply sugar that has been ground into a fine powder. Sugar is added as an ingredient, also as a topping (condiment) and then I guess with water or milk as mentioned above it could be a "dip" or "sauce"

Condiments are defined as a spice, sauce or dip added to a food to enhance flavor. So it can be both a condiment and ingredient. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But a case can be made depending on its use.

(I spent way to much time on this today. I digress)
by this logic bread crumbs are a condiment. stop the madness. not all toppings are condiments

by this logic bread crumbs are a condiment. stop the madness. not all toppings are condiments
or would that make them ingredients? ;):LOL:

or would that make them ingredients? ;):LOL:
ask yourself this simple question. if sushi is on top of rice is it a condiment? if bacon is on top of a burger is it a condiment? of course not. Stop the madness

ask yourself this simple question. if sushi is on top of rice is it a condiment? if bacon is on top of a burger is it a condiment? of course not. Stop the madness
Bacon is a topping. Sushi always goes in the trash.

@GolferGal I think we unlocked the “secret” to west virginia.

@GolferGal I think we unlocked the “secret” to west virginia.
I'm not sure we have many secrets. We would have to know something to keep it a secret. :LOL:

Lol, it looks like it. Who throws away sushi?
Me... I'll eat a massive steak. I've tried every part of the pig. Never met sushi I enjoyed.

It’s probably because you think it’s a condiment
I’ll try any type of food once thank you! 😂 I have a list of maybe 5-10 things that I won’t eat. Condiments, spices, garnishes included.

Back