Mount Rushmore in Golf: The Worst Golf Podcast #16

Loved the heads up on GrayBull. That's going to be amazing. I used to hunt right in that area. Good views and the sand is pretty good there. And it'll be a real quick trip from the North Platte airport. Driving Hwy 30 to that turn in Maxwell will show you pretty much all you need to know about small town Nebraska. Grain, cattle, railroad, sunflowers on the north side (left on the way there), sandhills, and a small dilapidated old hwy town at the turn. Lol

Last edited:
An evolve experience 🤯

This is the best WGP - or the worst?

If I wanted to learn about something important I would read a book, I want to learn about evolve and the dipe up.

There is actually a thread on it, but it was glossed over by most haha
I will have to find it as I missed it with all the action here. It sounds like a lot of fun.

A lot of little nuggets dropped in this one, no diap pun intended, lol.

I’m on team #NoDiap , I can hold my bowel movements pretty good so I like my chances playing until I can’t,

@GolferGal had the correct answer with 10min tacos with the exception of turkey. Always beef and preferably Al Pastor when possible.

I 100% agree with the Mt Rushmore. Each of those have been in my bag at some point. Also putters needs their own Mt. Rushmore

Having access to Evolve and The Foundry sounds like a cool experience

Last edited:
A lot of little nuggets dropped in this one, no diap pun intended, lol.

I’m on team #NoDiap , I can hold my bowel movements pretty good so I like my chances playing until I can’t,

@GolferGal had the correct answer with 10min tacos with the exception of turnkey. Always beef and preferably Al Pastor when possible.

I 100% agree with the Mt Rushmore. Each of those have been in my bag at some point. Also putters needs their own Mt. Rushmore

Having access to Evolve and The Foundry sounds like a cool experience
The funny thing is, it really wasnt about ******** ones pants, but rather needing to pee.

The funny thing is, it really wasnt about ******** ones pants, but rather needing to pee.
See that’s the thing, in the south you sweat so you can easily pass that off as lower body perspiration and not pee. If someone challenges you then they can smell if they like. lol

Downloaded for flight, woohoo

See that’s the thing, in the south you sweat so you can easily pass that off as lower body perspiration and not pee. If someone challenges you then they can smell if they like. lol

lot of truth to this. I can be 6 beers and 3 gatorades deep some rounds in the summer with no bathroom needed. :unsure::unsure:

After wavering, I recommit to Team #NoDipes. 110% locked in.

Respect my decision. No interviews please.

lot of truth to this. I can be 6 beers and 3 gatorades deep some rounds in the summer with no bathroom needed. :unsure::unsure:

After wavering, I recommit to Team #NoDipes. 110% locked in.

Respect my decision. No interviews please.
#NoDipes or #NoDiap

either way I’m down.

How do you know the opportunity is in the summer? (y)
In my mind the only course I’ll enters it he thought is Augusta and given their rules and when they are open, I assumed the summer

Augusta is nice but no way…
Ever. Dehydrate before. Whatever it takes. No diaping. I drink plenty and don't pee until the end of my day all the time. Playing Augusta should be plenty distracting.

Just catching this (thanks work :rolleyes:). 100% diaping up for Augusta. I mean, there are how many adult diapers out on the market? They can't be that bad to wear if so many people wear them. Plus it might be in my future (if I live long enough) so why not get a head start if it means playing Augusta?

Last edited:
Just catching this (thanks work :rolleyes:). 100% diaping up for Augusta. I mean, there are how many adult diapers out on the market? They can't be that bad to wear if so many people wear them. Plus it might be in my future (if I live long enough) so why not get a head start if it means playing Augusta?
You complete me!
Darn straight we are diping up. :ROFLMAO:

In my mind the only course I’ll enters it he thought is Augusta and given their rules and when they are open, I assumed the summer
Augusta closes for the summer. They do a family week for employees after the Master's and close down for course maintenance until the fall.

listening/watching now... "pre-annoyed" is a hilarious phrase and how I'm trying to stop living my life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I'm siding with GG on diping up. how would playing in your own filth not impact your enjoyment even if it's at your #1 bucket list course?

listening/watching now... "pre-annoyed" is a hilarious phrase and how I'm trying to stop living my life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I'm siding with GG on diping up. how would playing in your own filth not impact your enjoyment even if it's at your #1 bucket list course?

No WGP or Off Course this week with the holidays, but that gives people time to catch up on this special "Diap Up" episode.

Back