Callaway HyperLite Zero Golf Bag

The HyperLite does have some good color palettes for everyone.

Besides the green we got at the Grandaddy, I am bias toward the Lighter Blue and White bag. That’s sharp looking

It’s shown in the article above
Any idea why the paradym colorway isn't listed on product page of Callaway's website? Was trying to get a closer look at it but only see the other 11 colors listed for sale

Oh, I guess it's the color scheme Paradym. I thought it was another bag all together. Thanks.

When we got our bags in CA during the Gd, I didn't really take a ton of time to thoroughly look through everything.

BUT.....one thing I immediately remember was that I was surprised at how much room this bag had. It didn't look like it from the outside at all but there was plenty of room even after I packed it to the gills with stuff from my other bag.

seemed easy to access, retrieve, and put clubs back in. Material seemed to be very sturdy.

when i receive this in the coming weeks, I will have plenty of more info and pictures.

Ohhh the sage looks GOOD!

yeah, that caught my eye when i was looking at them...but then it requires additions to the headcover wardrobe :LOL:

These look phenomenal and the colorways are fantastic, I just wish they had a 14 way option.

Which one is it? I see the black camo and floral yellow/navy, and then the other 11 colorways lined up but don't see a 12th.

Edit: I know it's mentioned in there. Maybe that's what you meant.

Which one is it? I see the black camo and floral yellow/navy, and then the other 11 colorways lined up but don't see a 12th.

Edit: I know it's mentioned in there. Maybe that's what you meant.
I just realized it’s not in that image. I will grab some for you when i get to my desk

I just realized it’s not in that image. I will grab some for you when i get to my desk

Thank you because i was trying to figure it out!

I just switched everything over to the new hyper lite bags we got at the GD. I took everything out of my Ogio woode bag and easily put it in this bag. There is so much space in they hyper lite it is crazy. The bag is well thought out also. I was walking around the living room and the strap system is comfortable and very easy to adjust. I am goin gto try it out walking next weekend!
bag3.jpgbag1.jpgbag.jpgbag2.jpgbag4.jpg

1674354537731.png
Nothing beats how clean this looks🤩

Back