Callaway HyperLite Zero Golf Bag

I feel like there are too many good options. Having to narrow it down is problematic.

im excited to see what happens, but it might need to be that bag…

or the Fairway+. That one’s a looker too

I just switched everything over to the new hyper lite bags we got at the GD. I took everything out of my Ogio woode bag and easily put it in this bag. There is so much space in they hyper lite it is crazy. The bag is well thought out also. I was walking around the living room and the strap system is comfortable and very easy to adjust. I am goin gto try it out walking next weekend!
View attachment 9152210View attachment 9152211View attachment 9152212View attachment 9152213View attachment 9152214
That color is just straight dope, love it! I showed it to my wife and even she approved 😊

I just switched everything over to the new hyper lite bags we got at the GD. I took everything out of my Ogio woode bag and easily put it in this bag. There is so much space in they hyper lite it is crazy. The bag is well thought out also. I was walking around the living room and the strap system is comfortable and very easy to adjust. I am goin gto try it out walking next weekend!
View attachment 9152210View attachment 9152211View attachment 9152212View attachment 9152213View attachment 9152214
Looking at those super clean never before hit clubs has me drooling.

So premium looking

Looking at those super clean never before hit clubs has me drooling.

So premium looking

The HyperLite zero is awesome. No tangling of the clubs! And those shiny new clubs are going to get worked today!

That color is just straight dope, love it! I showed it to my wife and even she approved 😊

It is even better in person. Callaway did a great job on the colors of the bags this year!

0521A30C-DBC4-417D-AC85-B425AB09775A.jpeg
So another round in today and I dig the lightweight bag. Absolutely so slipping in the cart and I didn’t have any club tangling issues. I mentioned yesterday it holds plenty of gear. I will be walking a hilly 9 next Sunday to give it a go while carrying. I took the whole bag to the range and the lightweight just made it easy to load and unload. I usually will just take a few clubs. it really is a nice size bag to have.

Just went and checked my clubs and there are zero marks on my shafts. Shaft shield is legit and works very well!

seems like a good question for @AT_CG :D
Think of this like you think of scissors...sure, there are left handed scissors out there, but us lefties were taught with RH scissors, so we are used to it. hahaha Maybe I need to brief in a left handed bag? :ROFLMAO:

I'm excited to try it with the Nitron.

@AT_CG was it just coincidence that the to of the leg area fits perfectly into the Top Lok notches on a BagBoy cart?
To be honest, yes, that was a happy accident. As you know, the Fairway + and Fairway 14 (and two soon-to-be-released models) are specifically designed for push carts with the Lowrider Top. Hyperlite Zero is typically a walking/carry bag, but I'm glad it is working so well in your push cart!

I hope they release some new cart bags as well. Last year’s Org 14 did not work well on remote control carts. Front of bag had no support, sagged and made it hard to get clubs in and out.
Stay Tuned ;)

Any idea why the paradym colorway isn't listed on product page of Callaway's website? Was trying to get a closer look at it but only see the other 11 colors listed for sale
Feel like I've said this a lot today, been then again I'm on THP - STAY TUNED @BuckNasty !

Navy

Back