Off Course: Rory vs Hahn

I enjoyed every minute of this one! Congrats on the new house @Jman !

@Canadan i really want to know what song was on repeat and more importantly....

Why did those people buy a house on a golf course :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hitting the golfing balls with baseball bats at people in the bunker...

Brand new meaning to the gauntlet @Canadan 🤣🤣

it’s better than whistling, but still so weird.
watching @fuffle master (tagging him or he would never see this) sing a song to himself while swinging was both horrifying and impressive
I never understood why you need to be quiet during the swing. I could have a full conversation while swinging and it’s not going to change anything with how I hit.

I refuse to provide any sort of additional exposure to that damn song. It was obnoxious.

Had like... weird halloween style vibes to it.

I never understood why you need to be quiet during the swing. I could have a full conversation while swinging and it’s not going to change anything with how I hit.
Like not stopping during the transition and downswing? I have tried and let out a weird grunt sound and lost track of what I was saying.

It's ironic that Rory and Hahn are at +5 and will miss the cut.

I have more respect for dudes who keep their mouth shut publicly and go about their game like Scottie.

Twitter and Press conference wars are so stupid for professionals, leave that to amateurs. 😂

It's ironic that Rory and Hahn are at +5 and will miss the cut.

I have more respect for dudes who keep their mouth shut publicly and go about their game like Scottie.

Twitter and Press conference wars are so stupid for professionals, leave that to amateurs. 😂
What’d you think of our conversation on the topic?

@Jman @Canadan this one was probably my favorite I’ve listened to. Nailed the LIV/PGA talk, completely nailed the collector talk and in general the conversation was perfect for podcast flow. Well done

@Jman @Canadan this one was probably my favorite I’ve listened to. Nailed the LIV/PGA talk, completely nailed the collector talk and in general the conversation was perfect for podcast flow. Well done
Thanks buddy!

It's fun to take a couple weeks a month and really try to work through some of the hot topics in golf.

What’d you think of our conversation on the topic?
I agree with you that "disagreeing with someone is viewed as attacking them" there is this notion that you have to pick sides and you can't agree to disagree, everyone wants to be right. Like I said I think Rory and Hahn having verbal battles via Twitter or through Press Conferences seems very childish and not professional. Hahn should've been a man and said how he feels to Rory's face and Rory was throwing it back in his face by publicly letting the world know Hahn didn't show up, although a few players didn't show up either. maybe 7:30 am is too early.

It shouldn't come as any surprise that bottom guys were not going to be happy with the limited fields deal. I don't know what the answer is but nice listening to you.

I agree with you that "disagreeing with someone is viewed as attacking them" there is this notion that you have to pick sides and you can't agree to disagree, everyone wants to be right. Like I said I think Rory and Hahn having verbal battles via Twitter or through Press Conferences seems very childish and not professional. Hahn should've been a man and said how he feels to Rory's face and Rory was throwing it back in his face by publicly letting the world know Hahn didn't show up, although a few players didn't show up either. maybe 7:30 am is too early.

It shouldn't come as any surprise that bottom guys were not going to be happy with the limited fields deal. I don't know what the answer is but nice listening to you.
I definitely agree that being on social media it seems a little childish, but I’d also say that is a major outlet present day for people and generationally speaking it probably is going to become even more the norm.

And def agree that there is no real solution, someone is always going to feel like they got their Wheaties peed in hahahaha

Glad you enjoyed!

For those curious about the Spicy Arnie poster we were talking about…. 🤣

90A94D78-BD56-4D59-90E1-2E591C4EE9CB.jpeg

I definitely agree that being on social media it seems a little childish, but I’d also say that is a major outlet present day for people and generationally speaking it probably is going to become even more the norm.

And def agree that there is no real solution, someone is always going to feel like they got their Wheaties peed in hahahaha

Glad you enjoyed!
Generationally you understand communication through social and it makes sense to you. I grew up with no internet, no YouTube, no flip or smartphones, and no THP, we had to actually talk to people face to face and IMO it was much more solution-based being in person as opposed to online. I say this just so you can see where I'm coming from. (y) Look forward to the next episode on Friday as I added it as a follow on my podcasts. ps, we didn't have Podcasts either. lol. 😂

Really enjoyed the conversation on etiquette and clothing choices on the course. I am in lockstep with you guys on this.

Generationally you understand communication through social and it makes sense to you. I grew up with no internet, no YouTube, no flip or smartphones, and no THP, we had to actually talk to people face to face and IMO it was much more solution-based being in person as opposed to online. I say this just so you can see where I'm coming from. (y) Look forward to the next episode on Friday as I added it as a follow on my podcasts. ps, we didn't have Podcasts either. lol. 😂
Dude, I’m almost 40, I grew up in both worlds. 🤣

Finally got to listen last night. Really enjoyed this episode and hit the mark perfectly. Always great having @Jman on, love listening to your viewpoint and wish we had coaches around here with your viewpoints. The discussions on the internet are always difficult and reasons why some of us lurk more than we comment. Talking is much easier to get the feel of the other persons words and it only takes being talked down to or attacked once to stop putting your own voice into a discussion. #damntrolls

Really enjoyed the measured discussion here. I guess it’s possible to view it that Hahn is entitled to what he believes, and Rory is entitled to call him out for not showing (personally, I particularly agree with the latter part of that).

Also, interesting point on Tiger having the ability to further the senior tour if he wanted to play.

Back