These irons should be tried by anyone that has the ability/budget to get there hands on them
Agreed. This is next level fitting opportunities for golfers, and products that compete feel and looks wise with anything out there.

Now the difference between the top line of the pros vs standard is significant in the 4 iron. The top line in the Pro appears much thinner and the offset is pronounced in the standard. But so far with limited testing the Pro looks amazing but the performance has been there

I’ll check on these first thing in the morning to see what is going on. I’m sorry about this!
No need to apologize, i was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting. I was thinking maybe because i got the Kinetixx shafts and the full 3-PW set that it was taking longer.

No need to apologize, i was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting. I was thinking maybe because i got the Kinetixx shafts and the full 3-PW set that it was taking longer.
My exact set up

I know 3 iron shafts have been causing a delay for some. I’ll get to the bottom of it. Thanks for your understanding!

No problem and thanks for looking into it. If you guys didn't make such amazing irons, maybe i wouldn't be so impatient lol
You should be excited. I lost some distance from my Rogue Pros (maybe due to lofts) but the combo of shaft and club feels so good. This is something special.

You should be excited. I lost some distance from my Rogue Pros (maybe due to lofts) but the combo of shaft and club feels so good. This is something special.
I am super excited and cant wait to get them!! I'm thinking i will gain some distance since they are a few degrees stronger than my Miuras

About 25 7 iron swings tonight in the garage with the Pro. I miss grass, but I love the feel of these irons. With the weight in the centre port, strike pattern is pretty normal to what I am accustomed to, which is centre to heel side. I may book a slot in with my fitter to take a look at lie angle on these as well since my release pattern is changing with the last lesson. The LZ shafts feel like they load really nicely, and a smooth tempo results in a quality strike. Did notice some minor wearing on the face of a few irons when I was swapping bags earlier.

First round since Briggs Ranch today. I’ve changed my irons from 2-10-8 to 2-8-10 in order to reduce the draw. That configuration worked in the 48 degree but need a bit more in the irons.

Excited to get out there with the new configuration.

Was just about to post a link to that! Interesting thoughts about adjusting his lofts to suit his needs. Has that been common so far with fitting these @EdelBlake?
We haven't dealt with many loft adjustments as of yet. Makes perfect sense though. In his defense the Pros are a little strong for their category. We did this to make comboing with the SMS Irons super easy.

Good new review here... The Equipment Junkie
Was great to see some info, experience, and excitement with on course video.

After I got over the backing lower extremity back into my face and hoping for shorts adjustment that is.😜

Having the ability with the SMS to take that fine tuning to another level is crazy. All we've had in the past is lie/loft adjustment. Kind of like fine tuning a projector alignment with a well designed mount. It's those fine adjustments that dial it in easier.

the Pros are a little strong for their category. We did this to make comboing with the SMS Irons super easy.
Part of this makes me sad I didn't combo. But the fact I went 3/3 with Pw and 9i for GIR last night makes those tears dry up real quick.

Best feeling irons I've played since my FG17s! Soooo solid and the SMS is a game changer! Took my little draw out and knocking down pins.

Back